BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

taylor d.
kelowna , BC
i love this department store so much, they carry all my fav brands within it and have a great anniversary sale
Jenna M.
Chilliwack, BC
Quick and easy to purchase items online. I love the quality of items and how they always have the newest trends
Rana E.
A great variety of shoes of all types, whenever I'm looking f9r a new pair I always check their website first
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
Able to shop at home and get all my favourite items. Great return policy, and always get what I am expecting.
Monika S.
I love to shop at nordstrom, they have great products and brands, recently bought a pair of sam edelman shoes
alma d.
Quezon City
Always crashing. Site is hard to load on my mozilla, and chrome. I tried to load it in my mac, but it crashed
Eleni C.
Tsawwassen, BC
Nordstrom literally has everything
I love Nordstrom rack cause it's all discounted but the original is great!
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
I love to buy mostly makeup. The retail mac laura mercier chanel beauty which i love and they ship very fast
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Lugar excelente para encontrar todo lo q mwcesitas pata esa ocscion especial encanta pasar horas en ese lugar
Natalia Q.
Where I live there is not an actual store so I buy things online! And I've never had any type of problem!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com