BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Korynthia F.
Brooklyn, NY
Online shopping at Nordstrom is easy. I can see all the brands I’m interested in and the selection is huge. Shipping is fast and prices are reasonable.
Katie W.
I am so in love with Nordstrom and have been for a long time. The only time I have ever had issues was during the sale but they worked to fix the issues as quickly as possible. Otherwise I can’t say enough great things about them!
Janet V.
Port Charlotte
Horrible. Hundreds of dollars in beauty items sent to me without signature required, left packages outside my door to be stolen.
Allie L.
Lakeland, MN
Great website! The customer service is up to par and I am very happy with my recent purchases. When the size I wanted was not in stock they were able to figure out how to get me one in the quickest way possible.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Always the best. Great prices and selection online and in stores. I love shopping here for anything and everything.
jenne S.
Roanoke, VA
I found good deals on the site. It was easy to navigate and user friendly. I’d buy here again
Tatyana W.
Brooklyn
Great department store. Great discounts and points membership, especially during the holidays.
Lauren M.
Sumter, SC
I have purchased many items on their website and have always been pleased. Very fast shipping and Products are always the best. I shop here often doe Tory Burch and make up. Will always shop here !
Pricila D.
San Antonio, TX
Love this store! It provides great products as well as prices and the offers are amazing!
Carlie I.
Seattle
I mean. To be honest I shop almost exclusively at Nordstrom. You can’t beat the customer service or return policy. I don’t have a ton of time to wander around shopping and trying things on. Being able to order a bunch of different clothes and try them on at my leisure and return is just priceless to me.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com