BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Amanda L.
Waterloo, AB
Shopping online with Nordstrom would be 5 stars if they offered free Canadian shipping and a totally dedicated Canadian site. I take advantage of deals but after conversion and shipping it's not as much of a deal anymore.
Wendy E.
Esta pagina la uso mucho para comprar maquillaje y perfumes. Me gusta mucho. Manejan todas las marcas y a muy buen precio. Llega el pedido súper rápido y nunca he tenido ningun inconveniente en las compras que he hecho por aqui.
Bianca D.
Calgary, AB
When ever I don’t fell like getting out of my house this is my go to store. Very fast shipping and accurate size info! Great with return policies as well. I highly recommend this store to everyone! Reasonable prices
Carlee K.
Calgary, AB
Nordstrom.com is so easy to shop! I love their detailed sale notifications, gift guides and size charts/fit guides for easy shopping. I love that they also offer free gifts with purchase on online beauty purchases!
Mehjabeen E.
MARKHAM, ON
I absolutely love this store. Great customer service and quality. Definitely recommend shopping here. Great brands and items are sold. The employees ensure you have a great and successful shopping experience.
Holly E.
Calgary , WY
I love shopping on Nordstrom I don’t have to get out of bed and I can just sit and scroll and to my knowledge the shipment does come pretty quickly - I got a pair of jeans and shoes during their last sale
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Great website, easy to navigate and make a purchase from. Usually the shipping is free, shipping time is short, packaging is nice and return label is provided. Highly recommended as shipping is free!
Tiffany L.
Cerritos, CA
I can always find great quality clothes and shoes and very stylish items as well for a decent price! Perfect place to shop for everyday wear and special occasion wear or work attire! Definitely recommend
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
Easy to use website, lots of filters to specify searches. I just hate how they charge international fees and US pricing to order to Canada even though we have Nordstrom in Canada.
Shaliny P.
It is very pricy and not something fun my budget but I just love their products and items they have.., they last a very long time and have a lot of fashionable designer clothes that are just sooo beautiful.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com