BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm in college and everyone knows how expensive it is here but you know what? I am obsessed with this place. It has the best clothes with amazing customer service which makes it worth spending so much money. I love being able to show off my new clothes from here and my friends always ask to borrow my stuff from here.
Catherine B.
St, QC
Nordstrom is a store you know you will find good quality and love when they have there special sales twice a year...All things bought from Nordstrom have been superb quality...They are times where service can be slow but they make up for it when you ask god help...Another great store to shop for the Holidays xoxox
Tasia M.
Calgary
Nordstrom.com is amazing. I'm seriously hooked. They have a ton of my favourite brands, their website is neat and easy to navigate through, and the checkout process is quick and simple. I never have a negative experience!
Lauren Z.
Chilliwack, BC
I bought two pairs of jeans online from Nordstrom. I was unsure of the size so I had to return one pair which was super easy with the form from Nordstrom; however, the return policy is to receive store credit on a gift card so if you do not plan on going back frequently, it can be a pain.
Maddie B.
Holladay
Great site for a great store. Everything ships really fast and returns are easy, free, and no time limit. Love the site so I can avoid used car salesmen employees who won't let you just shop! I like the find in store feature for if I do need an item day of
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves Nordstrom Store and loves HauteLook . Is great find specials online and take to my home! Highly recommend to anyone who loves buy highly quality in the comfort of your home. And sometimes the ship is free
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I started shopping on the rack website recently and got addicted. They have sooo many good sales on there it’s hard not to buy. It’s definitely a website I like to use and will continue to use. The selection is great and the website is super easy to use
Paula L.
Perfect place to buy accessories the price is a mid range price but you do get a not so bad quality of stuff there. Only con is there is only one location that I know of here and when stock runs out you have to wait a long while before you see new stuff come in.
Elizabeth H.
This is a great site and easy to navigate. Filters are top notch. The only thing is that it is not connected to the Canadian stores even though you can shop in Canadian dollars. The items are shipping from the states which is annoying and not cost effective.
Celty M.
Donnelly
Nordstrom never disappoints me! They ship stuff so fast online and it is exactly as described on the site. I love how they have a variety of what you need in all different price points. It’s usually my first stop when looking for a certain piece I need!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com