BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Ella D.
Chicago IL
You can find literally anything here! They have tons of amazing brands and the online site has an extensive amount of clothing and accessories! Love the high quality brands!
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Nordstrom has and will always be my number one department store. I find that they consistently have incredible service in stores and online, never second guessing any question I ask, never making me feel bad for returning a product I didn’t like, and always making sure I was satisfied with the experience.
Samantha F.
I love this store they have everything from.furniture to things for the home to dresses to casual clothing athletic shoes dress up shoes just anything you need you can find.
Sara B.
Encinitas , CA
Love my Nordstrom experience always!!! I love how I can order products online and pick up in store.. as well as check product availability of items in store online as well.
Jen G.
Shopping is super easy online for Nordstrom! I can choose to pick up in store which I love because I hate sitting through shopping racks hoping I find what I saw online! I always shop online before going in store. Plus I think my Nordstrom is a smaller one. So the online selection is definitely larger!
shannon s.
Freehold, NJ
They have SOOOO much online at nordstrom it’s amazing. I.T tends to be more high end items but always sales and will price match with other places. awesome quality products. will definitely recommend shopping here.
Talia M.
I love shopping online being the introvert that I am😂 and I always got to Nordstrom for the latest in fashion. They have good quality clothes and a iffy expansive depending price. I always shop there and I rly like like the format of the website, it makes it rly easy to find items I'm looking for.
Taylor C.
Farmington, MI
I got to nordstrom for everything. They have great Designer Brands, Professional Employees and great sales. Am currently a Level 3 card member. I also love that they have a rewards program with nordstrom notes.
Marissa G.
Westborough, MA
Just as good as in store, some times it takes me a while to find what I want though if I don’t have an exact idea of what I want in mind I spend a lot of time scrolling.
Meg M.
Huntington Beach , CA
I love shopping at Nordstrom.com  They always have thousands of super cute clothes. They are a somewhat pricey clothing store so definitely keep that in mind. They do have some great sales though so take advantage of that! I love the brands they sell and will always shop at Nordstrom
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com