BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Kristin M.
Nashville
I love shopping at Nordstrom whether it’s online or in store. I have the credit card and benefit from the Notes system. I recommend that card to anyone who shops at Nordstrom regularly. Good brands and high quality always!
member-4cee1
Nordstrom has great options. I love going on the website when I am looking for gifts.
Liana P.
East Setauket, NY
I like to shop online at Nordstrom because I don't have a store location close to where I live. I just love all of their selections. Next, I'm dying to get the Gucci belt from their website. But, as a designer junkie, their website just makes me so happy!
Suheili M.
lawrence
I love Nordstrom the one store that you can get everything something designer, and just regular clothing it’s amazing and if you are a member you add points and can use it on anything.
Nina H.
Always find what i need and sometimes what i don’t need! love shopping here! Always great quality items and always great customer service! Always a pleasure shopping at Nordstrom! i will definitely be shopping here again!
Carol X.
Montreal
Nordstrom is a wonderful place where you can hunt for high-quality, luxury items. They have a wonderful curation while maintaining an extremely large inventory. I love to shop their semi-annual sale, because any other time might to do significant damage to the wallet. That said, each item that I have gotten from Nordstrom has lasted for years without any signs of wear and tear. As such, if you’re looking to invest into some timeless pieces that you were going to use for a long time, Nordstrom is a great place to look!
Kaki C.
Let’s me shop the fancy things without having the need for me to be physically in the store. I love being able to read reviews before purchasing any of the items - which is hard in person. Just wish more products have a model wearing or using the product to give more perspective
olivia a.
London, London
shipping is actually a lot faster than i expected to the uk, which is a big plus! i absolutely love the range of brands that nordstrom offers and the website feels really luxurious and is easy to navigate. will definitely be shopping on here again soon!
Anastasia K.
Barrie , MS
The top two reasons I keep coming back to Nordstrom are quality and selection. Nordstrom is quite pricey but you get what you pay for. Their stuff is unique and such a great quality. If you buy a sweater there you can be sure it will last you for years if you take care of it. At Nordstrom you can find moderately priced items as well as designer stuff. Majority of brands are unique to Nordstrom and you won't find it anywhere else.
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Gosto muito dessa marca. O lado bom é que tem produtos que podem ser aproveitados por toda a família. Nós gostamos bastante da variedade e da qualidade das peças. O preço também é bastante acessível então é ótimo
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com