BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Erin G.
New York
I like it. They ship fast and offer free shipping and returns. They gives lots of beauty samples.
Karley A.
I love Nordstrom and the website! My favorite thing is that the website always has free shipping!
Cynthia F.
Oakwood, OH
My go to store for pretty much anything. Best selection of high end and middle range products.
Jade R.
norfolk
The app kept crashing and it was very hard to find what I wanted. I wish the app worked better.
Thalia G.
Las Vegas, NV
The service was great and fast but why do they have to be soooo pricy that's my only complaint
Hannah H.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite department store ever! I love the variety of designer brands offered at Nordstrom!
Amanda L.
Forest Hills
Nordstroms has great online customer service. All products have arrived in excellent condition.
Michelle S.
Kearneysville, WV
You can never go wrong with this store. Always up with the fashion trends and at a great price!
Gem F.
Snoqualmie
Be prepared to spend hours on this website! I LIVE for it! Clothes, home wares, kitchen galore!
Helen A.
Tampa
Easy site to peruse. I usually shop for Christmas gifts here and find unique and quality items.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com