BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Holly G.
Seattle, WA
Nordstrom’s is awesome. I like to shop here because if you purchase something you don’t like, they will return it for you no questions asked. My favorite purchase from there was a gorgeous pair of Sam Edelman boots. The zipper broke on the back and I didn’t have the receipt, but they exchanged them for me no problem!
Ella D.
Chicago IL
You can find literally anything here! They have tons of amazing brands and the online site has an extensive amount of clothing and accessories! Love the high quality brands!
Brandy B.
Kingwood, TX
Obsessed with their sales.  Love that they hv so many brands to choose from. Every thing has been great quality from there. Price point is mid to high but when they hv specials or sales it's great. The free shipping is amazing. I wld recommend saving the trip to the store if you can buy online for free with babies this is great
Gabriella P.
I love ordering from nordstrom! shipping is usually pretty quick and I love how easy it is to track it. they have everything you could need and everything is amazing quality
Tami T.
Easy online shopping and checkout as well as easy returns whether in store or online. Nordstrom never fails to provide excellent customer service and online is no exception.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Nordstrom has and will always be my number one department store. I find that they consistently have incredible service in stores and online, never second guessing any question I ask, never making me feel bad for returning a product I didn’t like, and always making sure I was satisfied with the experience.
Sara B.
Encinitas , CA
Love my Nordstrom experience always!!! I love how I can order products online and pick up in store.. as well as check product availability of items in store online as well.
Samantha F.
I love this store they have everything from.furniture to things for the home to dresses to casual clothing athletic shoes dress up shoes just anything you need you can find.
shannon s.
Freehold, NJ
They have SOOOO much online at nordstrom it’s amazing. I.T tends to be more high end items but always sales and will price match with other places. awesome quality products. will definitely recommend shopping here.
Jen G.
Shopping is super easy online for Nordstrom! I can choose to pick up in store which I love because I hate sitting through shopping racks hoping I find what I saw online! I always shop online before going in store. Plus I think my Nordstrom is a smaller one. So the online selection is definitely larger!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com