BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Brielle H.
I️ love the shoe section in Nordstrom. I️ can always find good clothes for good deals! Great products
sadie R.
Cullman, AL
Nordstrom’s website is just as great as their store if not better! I love how easy it is to navigate
shonna m.
Knoxville, TN
I love shopping the Nordstrom site. Always free shipping and free returns. Great customer service too
Chelsea S.
Denver
Easy to navigate! Love that it’s always free shipping and inventory always seems to be well stocked!
Kristen K.
scottsdale
Easy to use website. Fast and FREE shipping. Products arrived within a few days of placing my order.
Corinne B.
Baltimore
Love Nordstrom & nordstrom rack. I have the credit card and find value in the Nordstrom notes I get.
April L.
Findlay, OH
Love this company! Great prices and high quality goods! Always returning back and buying new things!
Kelly e.
wexford
I love shopping Nordstrom online! They have a great selection and the shipping is always super fast!
Leslie M.
Modesto, CA
Pricey but great customer service and return policy. I’ll usually shop here during anniversary sales.
Melissa L.
Always a great and easy experience with helpful but not overly eager sales people. Great atmosphere.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com