BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Kellyann R.
Orlando, FL
Nordstrom.com has the best customer service and I love that they offer free shipping and free returns.
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite site to shop at . Literally have everything that you need from shoes jewelry makeup everything
E R.
Atlanta
I love shopping Nordstrom online. I love the styles they offer, and the quality of clothing is superb!
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I have been a fan of Nords bc they carry shoes in my size and that is what keeps me as a loyal customer
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Great place to shop when they have sales which is often haha! I love me some Tory and Burch and Coach!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Nordstrom is a good store. They have nice products. However, it is a bit pricey. I would recommend it.
Candace C.
Martinsville , VA
I love Nordstrom and I love shopping online. It’s almost overwhelming the amount of selection they have
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
Great store and website! Shopping was easy and so was check out and the varieties of items are endless.
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
If you love high end products then check out Nordstrom. They are a shoppers dream for luxury brands.
shonna m.
Knoxville, TN
I love shopping the Nordstrom site. Always free shipping and free returns. Great customer service too
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com