BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Nordstrom is one of my favorite online retailers. Excellent customer service and wonderful return policies.
Asia M.
Love shopping on this website. Customer service is good. Appreciate the chat feature as I hate calling in.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
One of my favorite places to shop at! I love how they have a variety of clothes and styles to choose from.
Reagan S.
Fayetteville , AR
So far all I have had is good experience with Nordstrom. They have an amazing customer service department!
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Great store! Everything that you need is literally here. They also have some big sales that everyone loves
Cary M.
They normally have a great sale online. I love this store because they have a lot of good name brand stuff!
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I buy all my mac products directly from nordstrom.com. Love how fast they ship and shipping is usually free
Stephanie C.
Nordstrom always has great sales. They offer free shipping with some purchases. Great deals and convenient
Heidi B.
Mobile
Love it! Great products and selection. Their customer service sets the standard. Their shoes are the best!
Tina P.
Nordstrom is my go to store I'm really surprised I've never shopped online I will have to one day though .
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com