BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

A B.
Los Angeles
Nordstrom is my go to store for casual to evening gowns, shoes, cosmetics. Love their events they do a few times a year and triple points nights. Cash back for purchases is Always nice.
Erin W.
I love Nordstrom. They make life easier for me. I can find everything I want on their website and I get free shipping plus you can get 3 free samples when you checkout. They send you a label to return whatever you don’t like which is nice so you don’t have to pay for shipping to return something or you can return it back to the store in person.
Annel B.
Everything I buy at Nordstrom I buy online because the closest Nordstrom is 2 hours away. So far my shipping handling has been excellent and on time. I downloaded the app which makes my shopping smooth and I'm also able to pay my credit card online! Nordstrom has a excellent selection of designer cloths, make up, and skin care products!
Mads 👸.
This is pretty much like the normal store expect there tends to be more sizing and items online sometimes. They don’t do a great job of explaining sizing on the site that much. The size charts are generic and not really specific to certain items . Like any online site, shipping and stuff can be a hassle. Overall Nordstrom is fantastic !
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I've purchased quite a few items both clothing & beauty. Nothing I've bought have I fallen in love with. It's hard to tell how it's going to fit because so many different brands have different sizing and fits. Not impressed with their selection of styles either. It's either super hip & weird or styles for a work woman's office apparel.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
I order a lot of skin care things from Nordstrom‘s website off of recommendations that I found from beauty bloggers. Most beauty bloggers link the Nordstrom website to their post so it’s super easy just to go on there and put it in your car and get it shipped your house for free. It beats having to get in the car and go find it in the store.
sasha r.
Always free shipping and returns. The best customer service in the universe. They stand behind their products. Items in all price ranges ranging from low in the BP collection all the way up to high-end luxury items. Always my go to store
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Shopping online at Nordstrom is so easy and convenient! They have great website that runs smoothly, free shipping and usually free returns. However, you can also return items in store- which is great! Love the customer service and friendly staff at the stores. Nordstrom takes pride in their customer service and I really appreciate that
Allison W.
Washington, DC
If you're anything like me, online shopping is more of a pastime than an occasional task. Nordstrom has always provided quality products at an affordable price. I especially love the shoe department on the website. I almost exclusively purchase my shoes from here. The website is very user friendly and can be used with ease.
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
No better department store than Nordstrom. No one even compares on service, price match, $5 or free shipping. I even worked for them for 8+ years when I was young and it gave me the foundation of what true service means. Nordstrom rocks!!!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com