BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Haley C.
Atascadero, CA
I️ Love Nordstrom!! The best products, the best brands the best sales and the best online shopping experience!!
Chelsea A.
I really enjoy Nordstrom. They have just about everything you could want when it comes to makeup and clothing.
Maria H.
Nordstrom has more pricey merchandise but I always buy my uggs or Hunterboots here they have a good selection.
Cara J.
naperville
I love the website! It is very easy to use and find the things you need online! It is very affordable as well!
Liz B.
Belton, SC
Obsessed with NR. The prices are amazing and can't imagine getting clothes anywhere else!! Wonderful quality!
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
I love that Nordstrom Beauty always has free shipping, and I also love that you can do returns in the store.
paige b.
Very easy to use website, lots of great deals. Love all the different merchants available. Expensive though.
Trixie T.
Best online care team. Great selection, better than in store. Quick and efficient service including refunds.
Jocelyn G.
Fayetteville, NC
Great place to shop they have my sizes and it’s amazing! They have really good styles. Just a little pricey.
Corinne S.
Savannah, GA
Great store, very pricey but product is good quality. They make returns no hassle at all for their customers.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com