BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
I like going to Nostrand cuz I have really good quality clothes. Very nice selections of brand names clothing.
Annie P.
Columbia
Little pricey but beautiful clothes. Sometimes work the splurge! Love the store set up and easy online shopping
Greicy S.
That's a little price, good products, fast delivery. Always had a good time buying there. Totally recommend it.
Ariel S.
Taunton, MA
Amazing, quality products. Great quality clothing with great sales. Amazing customer service and return policy.
Maggie P.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Nordstrom can’t be beat for quality. I buy sales, so the clothing prices are the same as I’d pay anywhere else.
Anne T.
I love Nordstrom.com! I live over an hour from a Nordstrom and shopping online with 2 young children is ideal!
Ashley R.
tempe
Fast shipping and excellent customer service. On the more expensive end of the budget but always high quality.
Cara J.
naperville
I love the website! It is very easy to use and find the things you need online! It is very affordable as well!
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
I’m big on a companies return policies and Nordstrom is amazing. That and there customer service is incredible.
Teresa N.
Easy to follow through with the website to browse and purchase items. Quick online customer service help.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com