BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Kaitlyn C.
Milford, CT
Easy to navigate, easy login process. Customer Service is prompt, polite, and very helpful. Order off nordstrom.
Amy G.
Great company when looking for higher end retail. Wonderful customer service and they carry all the elite brands.
Melissa I.
Nordstrom's website is so easy to use! I love to search for new styles and products and read reviews about them!
Rosalinda A.
San Diego, CA
Always clean and organized it’s very expensive but I find the quality of the items almost makes up for the price
Katya V.
Holland , PA
This is the best store to get great deals for good designer clothing and shoes. Always find something good there
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
Expensive, low level customer service. Not warm and friendly like Macy’s is. I do my shopping elsewhere if I can
Poline P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love this store! I order online often from here and have never had a problem. Their customer service is amazing!
Charles C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Nordstrom. They keep up to date on all of the fashion trends. The trusted brands and the new up and comers
Kai R.
Tampa, FL
Love this Nordstrom and I always order cosmetics from their website. Very easy to use and something for everyone
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
I use the Nordstrom Rack app and I love it. Ordered multiple times. If something doesn’t work-easy, easy returns!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com