BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Rachel K.
Nordstrom is the best department store around. Everything is so high quality and the customer service is amazing.
Kelsey L.
Birmingham, AL
Easy to go through the website. Great customer service. During annual Nsale you can find some of the best deals around!
Emily S.
Ocean City
Good prices on name brands and always bring in popular new items all in on store so you don’t have to go running around
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
I live the selection here. You can find some great things and every price range and it is usually really nice quality.
Cheney B.
This is a great product! I am so impressed with the quality of this product! I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Hannah D.
Bixby, OK
I only shop here when they have sales, I think it’s so over priced for what you could get way cheaper somewhere else.
maria B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love shopping at nordstrom, always great customer servive, free and fast shipping. Can never go wrong shopping there.
Vicky T.
Love buying clothes and shoes there! My mom says they have quality items! Super happy when I get to go shopping here!
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg, VA
Website is nice and clean and organized and I like how everything is so easy to find and how less of a hastle it was
Ariana J.
Sacramento, CA
Love the deals the website has. And it has the sizes I want. Has a variety of clothes and shoes for adults and kids.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com