BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
I don’t know how anyone could complain about Nordstrom there shipping and return policy is amazing. They offer higher and lower end items. The quality of the designers they carry are awesome
Lindsay B.
Mobile
From makeup to clothes to shoes to jewelry Nordstrom excels in all departments. They're my favorite department store and they NEVER disappoint! Some of their prices are up there but they also have Nordstrom Rack which is heaven on earth! The associates are always helpful and they can pick up on your personal style sometimes faster than your own mom!
yassmin H.
Fishers, IN
I love ordering from Nordstrom.com. Not only does Nordstrom have excellent customer service but when you order online the shipping is always free and it is very fast. This is one of my go to places to order online when I need something in a hurry
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
Nordsstroms is the ultimate in Customer Service even online. I can be looking for something specific and all I have to do is either ask the online chat or call the help number. I’ve been shopping here forever. I love Free People and they have a excellent variety of this brand. Top notch return policy too. I highly recommend this app and Store.
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
I love this app. It’s so easy to use and helpful when recommended styles or clothing that I would wear. I hate shopping in store and much prefer online shopping. And it’s very detailed in sizing and let’s you know if things run small or large.
A B.
Los Angeles
Nordstrom is my go to store for casual to evening gowns, shoes, cosmetics. Love their events they do a few times a year and triple points nights. Cash back for purchases is Always nice.
Suheili M.
lawrence
I love Nordstrom the one store that you can get everything something designer, and just regular clothing it’s amazing and if you are a member you add points and can use it on anything.
Erin W.
I love Nordstrom. They make life easier for me. I can find everything I want on their website and I get free shipping plus you can get 3 free samples when you checkout. They send you a label to return whatever you don’t like which is nice so you don’t have to pay for shipping to return something or you can return it back to the store in person.
Annel B.
Everything I buy at Nordstrom I buy online because the closest Nordstrom is 2 hours away. So far my shipping handling has been excellent and on time. I downloaded the app which makes my shopping smooth and I'm also able to pay my credit card online! Nordstrom has a excellent selection of designer cloths, make up, and skin care products!
Mads 👸.
This is pretty much like the normal store expect there tends to be more sizing and items online sometimes. They don’t do a great job of explaining sizing on the site that much. The size charts are generic and not really specific to certain items . Like any online site, shipping and stuff can be a hassle. Overall Nordstrom is fantastic !
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com