BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Sarah G.
Newtown , PA
Great variety and different clothing for every season, every sizes and good prices, I shop there every time for Christmas
Natalie B.
St Petersburg, FL
Absolutely love Nordstrom and they make shopping online easy. You absolutely cannot beat free shipping on every order!!!
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
Nordstrom offers many designer brands at an affordable price. I currently have their debit card that offers rewards, too.
caroline g.
my go to online shopping store!! the best for literally anything and everything! also love the free shipping and returns
Olivia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Nordstrom and nordstrom.com - their selection is amazing and their free shipping and return policy can't be beat.
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
I always know that the quality will be great of the items I will get. Love that I can pick up in store, return in store,
arisbeida E.
Fast and easy check out. High end products. Some pricy but some at great low prices. Fast shipping and resonable pricing.
Michelle W.
New York , NY
Good return policy and can often find what I am looking for. User friendly site. Good return policy and customer service
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
They have a nice large selection of things for everyone. I shop here a little bit. I like a lot of the stuff I get here.
Cheney B.
This is a great product! I am so impressed with the quality of this product! I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com