BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Heather T.
Obviously all the amazing service and selection as Nordstrom (which I love), but occasionally links to products may be dead.
Maddy M.
Columbus, OH
Nordstrom is great! Their customer service goes above and beyond. It is also a plus that they offer free shipping and returns
Jessica S.
Always shop clearance on this website beat deals you can find online compared to another online store and has top brand names
crystal c.
I love the sale section. I have gotten some great deals for myself and gifts for others. I have shopped there web site often.
Leigh C.
Dacula, GA
I love Nordstrom. It is usually my go to store. How Weber I do not care for their website I would much rather shop in store.
Briana A.
Manchester
I honestly only enjoy this store when they have sales and during Beach season because they have cute sophisticated swim suits
Naomi !.
When I can’t actually go to the store I use the website and always receive the same great customer service and quality goods.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
A pretty good selection, bot one extremely close to me so I usually order online and they ship faster than many other stores.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
I love Nordstrom! You can shop with peace of mind knowing you got a good quality item. I have never had to return anything.
Denise P.
Nordstrom is my favorite online shopping app. They always have free shipping/returns and their customer service is amazing
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com