BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
Nordstrom always has what I'm looking for! Their website is easy to navigate and lets you find exactly what you're looking for!
Karyn K.
Elmhurst, IL
Can't say anything bad about Nordstrom. I'd say 75% of my purchases come from the app and I've never had a single issue. Love.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Great customer service and super easy returns. Have basically all the selection you can think of... If you see a deal snag it!
DENISE D.
Lithonia, GA
I purchase all my athletic stuff here. My Nike flip flop. My Nike socks. All my Nike or any athletic apparel. Love this store.
Ashley a.
Huntersville, NC
I usually only shop here during their yearly sales. Last time I scored big and had so many great products at affordable prices.
Joanne S.
Nordstrom sells quality clothing, and they have wonderful customer service. Of course, I look forward to the NSale every year.
Allison T.
Brainerd, MN
Easy to use website. Convenient and super fast shipping! Loved it! I got the product I wanted quickly and the size was perfect.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I wish Nordstrom wasn't so pricey, but I love the store. They do everything top notch. The website isn't as cool as the stirr.
Tatum C.
They have great customer service and great example pictures of their products. They are expensive but their clothes are quality
Victoria L.
Portland , OR
Probably the most expensive store but the highest quality of clothes. Always buy the cutest trench coats and dresses from here
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com