BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Katie S.
Lawrenceville, GA
My favorite department store. I love the atmosphere, customer service, clothing quality, and selection. Online shopping is so easy.
Yoana M.
Nordstrom is such a great store you can go in there and get everything you need I also love the selections and brands they carry
Raquel G.
Sells high end merchandise, reliable, fast shipping, excellent quality merchandise, would recommend to anyone who can afford it.
Felicia S.
Mesquite, TX
Nordstrom.com is so convenient. Some days I just want to sit at home all day so being able to shop in pajamas is the best!!
Lynn O.
Dont have a Nordstrom in my town but I love shopping online! They have good online deals and are always fast with there shipping!
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
I love the zella leggings at Nordstrom! They are so comfortable and they fit me in all the right places. They are great quality!!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Nordstrom is one of my favorite stores and I love shopping from there. They have a wide variety of pretty much anything you need
Irina L.
I check the site almost daily. There’s always new products in a variety of sizes and prices. This is my absolute favorite store.
Tenzin P.
Fridley, MN
This store has the best perfume sale! I just love how the inside of the store looks and everything is just very neatly organized!
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
My place to shop for luxury beauty items! A little more on expensive side but it comes with the amazing quality! Highly recommend
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com