BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Emily N.
Boston, MA
Nordstrom is a luxury department store that carries a variety of nicer clothing brands, at more affordable prices than says a Saks or a Neiman Marcus. They often have sales and events, where you can save big on your purchases, but still pick up the items you like!
Ally S.
Ocean
Easy to use website that has good prices for quality clothes. Usually I buy during the anniversary sale for some extra good deals. My favorite purchase was a Free People jacket I wear all the time.
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
My go to when it comes to easy returns and shipping. Once I didn’t receive a package said to be delivered and customer service was so kind to get me a replacement in a timely manner. Awesome stuff
Emra L.
Rochester Hls, MI
I am highly pleased with Nordstrom online- especially the app. I can find what I want and locate it in the nearest store to me. I also love the in store pick up option! Makes shopping much easier!
Alexandra S.
I love shopping at Nordstrom online! I have the app and it’s super easy to navigate. I always have a great time when looking for sales or finding what I need, they also carry soo many cute brands!
Mari W.
Winter park, FL
I ordered Badgley Mischka heels online for my wedding. They are nothing but brilliant. My favorite heels by far. I can’t wait to wear them and to even wear them after my wedding! I got them on sale for $196. The purchase went smoothly and they arrived fast. I believe they were on sale even more a month or so after. Look for sales! They are amazing. Love Nordstrom.
Marina A.
Lake Charles
Shopping on Nordstrom’s website is not only peaceful and relaxing, it makes the time fly by. My kids and I have always been satisfied by their clothing, shoes, beauty products and housewares as well. I shop there a lot and I’m always satisfied with all my purchases and their delivery time frames.
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
Nordstrom.com is great - just like the store. They offer free shipping and returns. You can always take the items back into the store if it didn’t work out for you. Shopping is pretty quick and it’s pretty easy to navigate the website. No complaints at all.
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love Nordstrom!! They have everything from clothes, to shoes, perfume, bathing suits, everything!! They do have expensive stuff but also some of their stuff is also reasonable! I love this place!!
Kayla W.
I love ordering off Nordstrom's website because this is my easiest way of shopping Nordstrom. My closest store is 2 hours away, so most of my Nordstrom purchases come from online. They have great online customer service and pretty fast shipping as well.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com