BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Ashley S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Hands down my favorite department store. Their customer service is amazing and they always have on trend and such a variety of items!
Nikole M.
Gillette, WY
I love Nordstrom, and my favorite part about the website is free shipping and returns. Everything I’ve bought has been good quality.
Iesha T.
Allentown, PA
I love all of the brands that nordstrom carries and I can always find outfits that fit my style and that are in trend at the moment.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I shop here often and it’s affordable friendly staff it’s clean great quality clothes I always feel like a movie star when I got here
Baya L.
Chicago
Love their products but hate their website the set up is just a pain I would always rather drive out to the store and shop in person
Emily E.
Nordstrom.com is always free shipping and free returns so it makes it very easy to shop from home. They also price match everything.
Rhiannon W.
College Sta, TX
Great website, easy to navigate. Wonderful merchandise to choose from and brands. Greatest selection of shoes that I have ever seen.
sariah o.
Irving, TX
They have really nice things at discounted, but no one to really help when I go in stores. Some of their employees are really rude
Yadira C.
Dallas, TX
I love there customer service and the are so helpful and nice. The are the best. They have thing you will ever need in one place.👍
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Although a splurge, this is one of the best places to shop.  They have amazing selection and the best customer service.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com