BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I love Nordstrom when the have sales, their kids clothes and women's clothes are phenomenal but if there aren't sales I don't purchase!
Laiken M.
I love Nordstrom. They have free shipping and returns. They're customer service is great too. Never have had a problem with this store
Jingchen (Olivia) Q.
Hapeville, GA
Anniversary sale was awesome. If you're looking for some higher price pieces, definitely wait for a sale, you'll find some surprises.
Emily E.
Nordstrom.com is always free shipping and free returns so it makes it very easy to shop from home. They also price match everything.
Reilley B.
Arlington, VA
Nordstrom is okay. I definitely prefer Nordstrom Rack. You can get similar products but it’s almost always cheaper at Nordstrom Rack.
Kira A.
They make online shopping easy with the ability to bring it into the store to return it they are quick and I’ve never had any issues.
Ashley S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Hands down my favorite department store. Their customer service is amazing and they always have on trend and such a variety of items!
Kristen D.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m totally obsessed with Nordstrom thanks to their very successful blogger marketing. With no local store, their website is my go-to
Baya L.
Chicago
Love their products but hate their website the set up is just a pain I would always rather drive out to the store and shop in person
Iesha T.
Allentown, PA
I love all of the brands that nordstrom carries and I can always find outfits that fit my style and that are in trend at the moment.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com