BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Gina F.
White Plains, NY
One of my favorite places to shop. Free shipping, price match and competitive prices. Private sales and so many products to choose from.
Lizzie C.
Louisville, KY
Nordstrom.com is always my first step when online shopping. They always have my size and shipping is always fast! nordstrom.com
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
Nordstrom is my go to for everything. Between their quality, their customer service, and their free shipping, I won't shop anywhere else.
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
My number one go to for shopping. You can find high end things and basic necessities all at one place. I always buy my perfume from here.
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
I love Nordstrom's I can always go in and find what I'm looking for and more. I frequent the beauty counters and always find great buys.
Camie U.
Albany, OR
Every time I ordered my products came in time and loved getting samples to go with it , they know just what to put in based on my order.
Christin K.
Indianapolis, IN
Love Nordstrom, and love shopping on the website even more! Nordstrom carries my favorite brands, and I don't care to shop anywhere else.
Cristal S.
orange cove
No I’m shopping here because I’m not a cheater I’m a rich I don’t know I’m just like I don’t know I’m just doing reviews on anything like
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the app. Easy and I get sale updates all the time. I have ordered several times and got samples every time. My favorite retailer.
Yesenia A.
I always get what I need and can find more then what I'm looking for. I shop here often for myself and my daughter she loves the jewelry.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com