BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Shay p.
Love Nordstrom’s! Both Normstroms and Nordstrom’s rack have great products and prices. Lots of variety as far as style, prices, and brands.
Becca L.
Good place to buy makeup. They sometimes run sales during their semi annual sales on makeup. The best part is that shopping is always free.
Anne M.
Great website I love Nordstrom you can find everything there! Makeup clothes and shoes I definitely like it more than other similar stores.
Amanda S.
Bryn Mawr , PA
Comes very fast and customer service is always great and very helpful! I recently ordered shoes from there and they came fast true to size.
Nicole L.
This website is easy to navigate and filter, and has a huge selection. Many brands, price points, etc... I buy way too many things on here!
Keturah R.
Apopka, FL
I like the options. I am very fond of this store as my mom used to shop here all the time growing up. I like getting good deals online too.
Yesenia A.
I always get what I need and can find more then what I'm looking for. I shop here often for myself and my daughter she loves the jewelry.
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
I mostly shop nordstrom for cosmetics. They have great deals, usually free ahipping, and a good rewards system for money back or coupons.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Nordstrom is one of my favorite retailers - they carry such a diverse collection of items and the shipping is always fast and efficient!
Marin K.
Denver
Not a lot of sizing for tall people. But, the customer service keeps me coming back. The stores and the website are wonderfully laid out.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com