BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Bailey I.
Wichita
Great store. They have very high quality clothing and amazing prices and there seems to always be some sort of deal going on. Great service.
Leah B.
Belle Vernon
I love shopping online, as I don’t have a Nordstrom store near me. Their free shipping and returns is an amazing bonus! Always great quality
Chia Wen H.
Singapore, Singapore
I love nordstrom's aesthetic and commercial. I love the department store design too, it's always my favorite department store to go to
Masoom S.
Indian land, SC
]]Love shopping at nordstorm. There free shipping and return makes it easy for me as my nordstorm is a quite a drive from me. Great selection
Dana M.
San rafael, CA
Love nordstrom.com. Easy to find products. Tells me if it is available in stores which are near me. Easy to order with no charge for shipping
Hannah H.
Greenbrier, TN
Great experience with this site high quality products good shipping and good products some prices are a little high but look for coupon codes
Eliesha D.
Evans, GA
I love the selection of the website. I love the free returns and shipping. I’m able to order multiple sizes and send back what I don’t need.
Lauren K.
Mc Donald, PA
I shop Nordstrom for a lot of my purchases. It's my go to for casual to dressy. Great options for all budgets and wonderful customer service
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
Their sale racks are amazing, not to mention Nordstrom Rack! They always have great customer service. Love all the high end items they carry.
Sachi C.
Naples
I love shopping at Nordstrom because I know that they sell high quality clothing that lasts and if I have a problem I could always return it
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com