BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Jordan M.
Edmond
Love Nordstrom! Their July sale is my favorite. They have a great selection of premium products at decent prices with great sales. The shipping is also super fast. I wish we had Nordstrom’s store close!
Sydney B.
I appreciate the free shipping and return policy because it makes my indecisive shopping so much easier. I also love that the website does a great job of remembering items you previously looked at or other items that would look good with something you purchased. It’s a very interactive experience.
Jonnay V.
I ordered my high school prom dress from Nordstrom.com and was highly pleased! It came very quickly and looked exactly how it did in the picture. I was pretty happy to have found this online because I did not see it, or anything like it at any stores in my state. I'd say they definitely have a big selection online, and I was also able to use a coupon on it. A win-win situation.
Bobbie M.
Whenever I’m looking for a good sale I will see what they have available. I have gotten rock revival and miss me jeans from this website several times and although there are a few small differences like detailing from the ones I buy direct from the retailer or Buckle they have the same great quality. I haven’t bought any makeup from them yet but I will probably try that next.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Love shopping online at Nordstrom. I enjoy the fact that they combine luxury and more affordable products. Beauty section is spectacular. Love it that they price match sale offers. Great place to shop
Elana S.
Nordstrom is my go to for kids shoes. Best selection of all styles. For boy and girls and kids of all ages.
App is easy to use and navigate. Free shipping on all purchases. Top notch customer service.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Shopping at Nordstrom is such a treat!  I don't always have the most patience in the world so I love to shop online and arrange for in-store pick-up.  It's easy and convenient and the fact that I can get everything I order without waiting for shipping is a huge plus.  Nordstrom customer service is always amazing and I cannot express how much I love the store and the site!
Jalen H.
Chicago
This is the store that I go to when I am willing to spend a few more quoins am feeling very bougie and I want to look my best for a nice social event and rich folk be around this store is just great.
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
I freaking love Nordstrom’s. I bought some jeans and got a hole in them.. 4 months later they repaired them for free! Talk about customer service! The only con is most items are pretty expensive. Like this dress I found on clearance that was $310. Ugh other than that, that department store is everything. LoL
Ericka 👑.
San Diego
Website & app are very easy to navigate. Their customer service is exceptional & I love all the brands they carry. I also enjoy having the Nordstrom rewards & being able to collect points as I shop.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com