BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I might be biased, but I'm a long time employee as well as regular customer for Nordstrom.com. I live in a state that doesn't even have a Nordstrom, and the nearest is a state over at least 4 hours away. So Nordstrom.com is my way to shop! Everyone regardless of being a Cardholder or 1st time buyer can enjoy the free shipping and free returns, the almost non-existent return policy makes returning a breeze! I live in the midwest, and online shopping saves me a ton of cash as well as wear & tear on my vehicle. Protip: We price match to our competitors (Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Ave, Bloomingdales, even Amazon!) so if you find items for less there, it's always worth asking via chat,email, or phone to see if we can snag those savings. AND if you find an item for less within 14 days of your items shipping from Nordstrom, we can price adjust too! Also, being a Nordstrom Card holder has definite perks - we are the ONLY high end company that has a sale (Anniversary Sale) once a year when the NEWEST items for the season come out ON SALE instead of say a clearance sale which aims to clear up end of season items. Brands like Vince Camuto, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Rebecca Minkoff, Michael Kors etc. If you haven't tried Nordstrom or the online Nordstrom.com - check it out.
Pat K.
I’ve always gotten my products on time and they are always as described. It can be hard to picture a product merely off of online pictures but Nordstrom does an excellent job. I only ever shop here for my shoes, makeup, lingerie, shoes and accessories. They carry so many brands, making it an easy one stop shop! The staff is usually very helpful. The store is clean.
It is a little more expensive but you are paying for top quality products. I would recommend this store to everyone, all ages and styles!
Danielle S.
I am a Nordstrom.com junkie. I dont like shopping in store plus living in chicago with no car means I have to walk there. I love getting online ordering and receiving it a few days later. The site is very easy to navigate, easy to order and shipping is good. My only complaints are the site sometimes fails with different browsers. And, when I want something it can be out of stock but stores actually have it. I've spent too many times on the phone trying to track an item down.
Enny O.
Houston
This my favorite store. You can find stuff from low to high-end qualities and prices. I enjoy the “notes” I receive w/my point & the Nordstrom card. They always ship my stuff to me within a few days & I can calls sometimes new products; most especially YSL makeup. Lol. I love love their anniversary sales for two reasons: the prices cut & the early access for members like me & probably the rest of the world and that’s not bad at all!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Nordstrom and Nordstrom's Rack
Are also in my top 5 favorite places to shop! They have such a huge selection of amazing Brands and always have fabulous customer service! I always find the cutest stuff there (too good tbh) and always leave with a lot less money in my bank account! If youre on a budget but love designer stuff definitely check out nordstroms rack! They have all the name brands and great discount prices!
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
This is where i find the deals! I’m always looking for the best prices and online shopping is so much easier where i live. I can find what i need and i love the haute look app! The only peeve i have is how long shipping takes! If your order through haute look you’re going to wait 2-3 weeks to get your order. Which is kind of annoying. But the sales are great and i highly recommend to anyone looking to up their style and beauty products
Katie M.
I love how easy the website is to navigate and how you can find things so easily! Also, I recently used the “reserve in store to try on” feature and was beyond impressed! I put items on hold the night before and when I got to the store less than 24 hours later, they were already hanging in a dressing room ready for me to try on. This saved me SO much time and made last minute shopping for vacation stress-free.
Kristy T.
Nordstrom.com is amazing. I love that I can filter to try and find products in my price range and size. It’s so frustrating to find an item I like and then discover it’s not in my size so it’s nice that Nordstrom.com has that filter option. I also love the Wishlist feature. I add items to my wishlist and can keep them all in once place and am able to easily see if an item went on sale.
Veronica M.
This is one of my favorite stores because of all the high quality and stylish clothes and shoes they sell. It ranges from expensive to affordable priced. I like that they offer some higher end brands like Tory Burch, Micheal Kors and Chloe. You can also find affordable shoes and clothes that are stylish and unique. I love shopping here because of the great customer service they have and a great return policy that allows you to return anything that even if it’s been worn, a long period of time or damaged no questions asked. They also have a great online store which always ships for free with free returns
Ashley M.
Saint Rose, LA
I like online shopping so this is one of my go to stores. It’s easy, convenient and I don’t have to leave the house. You do have to try on clothes to find you correct size, ( I’m curvy) so the recommendation they give on sizing is a little off. I’m a size smaller than they suggested. But once that was figured out, it’s been great ordering from them.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com