BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I might be biased, but I'm a long time employee as well as regular customer for Nordstrom.com. I live in a state that doesn't even have a Nordstrom, and the nearest is a state over at least 4 hours away. So Nordstrom.com is my way to shop! Everyone regardless of being a Cardholder or 1st time buyer can enjoy the free shipping and free returns, the almost non-existent return policy makes returning a breeze! I live in the midwest, and online shopping saves me a ton of cash as well as wear & tear on my vehicle. Protip: We price match to our competitors (Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Ave, Bloomingdales, even Amazon!) so if you find items for less there, it's always worth asking via chat,email, or phone to see if we can snag those savings. AND if you find an item for less within 14 days of your items shipping from Nordstrom, we can price adjust too! Also, being a Nordstrom Card holder has definite perks - we are the ONLY high end company that has a sale (Anniversary Sale) once a year when the NEWEST items for the season come out ON SALE instead of say a clearance sale which aims to clear up end of season items. Brands like Vince Camuto, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Rebecca Minkoff, Michael Kors etc. If you haven't tried Nordstrom or the online Nordstrom.com - check it out.
Pat K.
I’ve always gotten my products on time and they are always as described. It can be hard to picture a product merely off of online pictures but Nordstrom does an excellent job. I only ever shop here for my shoes, makeup, lingerie, shoes and accessories. They carry so many brands, making it an easy one stop shop! The staff is usually very helpful. The store is clean.
It is a little more expensive but you are paying for top quality products. I would recommend this store to everyone, all ages and styles!
Danielle S.
I am a Nordstrom.com junkie. I dont like shopping in store plus living in chicago with no car means I have to walk there. I love getting online ordering and receiving it a few days later. The site is very easy to navigate, easy to order and shipping is good. My only complaints are the site sometimes fails with different browsers. And, when I want something it can be out of stock but stores actually have it. I've spent too many times on the phone trying to track an item down.
Karina C.
Salinas, CA
Ok I definitely can’t say enough good things about Nordstrom. I love ordering my clothes my son and husband as well. They have the best costumer service hands down. With free shipping and free returns you can’t go wrong. I have had questions regarding items they answer me right away. They have cheaper items and high end items all in one place. There’s something for everyone. Definitely recommend to check out their website. nordstrom.com
Enny O.
Houston
This my favorite store. You can find stuff from low to high-end qualities and prices. I enjoy the “notes” I receive w/my point & the Nordstrom card. They always ship my stuff to me within a few days & I can calls sometimes new products; most especially YSL makeup. Lol. I love love their anniversary sales for two reasons: the prices cut & the early access for members like me & probably the rest of the world and that’s not bad at all!
Jdore V.
United States
Ooo the fancy website that has everything you wish your wallet didn't see, but your eyes do. Nordstrom has such good online customer service and a great return policy. I don't shop online here much, but when I do my items come rather quickly and packaged well. I like to buy higher end makeup here compared to Sephora.com, mostly because of the free shipping and efficacy. Definitely give this site a try, it beats the crowds at their department stores!
Meghan L.
Cedar park , TX
Nordstrom and Nordstrom's Rack
Are also in my top 5 favorite places to shop! They have such a huge selection of amazing Brands and always have fabulous customer service! I always find the cutest stuff there (too good tbh) and always leave with a lot less money in my bank account! If youre on a budget but love designer stuff definitely check out nordstroms rack! They have all the name brands and great discount prices!
Marianne A.
Redwood City, CA
Very rarely do I shop at other department stores. Nordstrom is the best in many ways. Great selection of fashionable clothes. You can’t beat their shoe department for variety, service and range of sizes stocked. Customer service is much more professional than others such as Macy’s. They have a great return policy. They put the customer first and it shows. I will always have Nordstrom as my number one department store.
Cat D.
Absolutely the best online shopping experience ever! Not only do my items arrive quickly every time, but it is so easy to return anything you don't love. Stick the included sticker back on the box and drop it at ANY post office, ups or FedEx drop. No waiting in line, no shipping fees. They always have what I am looking for and so much more. Also if you have a Nordstrom card you get some amazing discounts and in store cash back. Love them! These Kenneth Cole sandals were just one of my many happy purchases. Most comfortable sandals ever.
Katie M.
I love how easy the website is to navigate and how you can find things so easily! Also, I recently used the “reserve in store to try on” feature and was beyond impressed! I put items on hold the night before and when I got to the store less than 24 hours later, they were already hanging in a dressing room ready for me to try on. This saved me SO much time and made last minute shopping for vacation stress-free.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa , ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com