nordstrom.com

Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com
Is this website worth shopping on?
Start your review of nordstrom.com!
How would you rate this product?
The customer service for Nordstrom has gone way down over the past 12 months. I've had 2 incidents happen that have been so frustrating.1. I purchased an item. The item showed delivered, I could not find it. I contacted customer service. The replied with an email saying "we've done research and will not be refunding your item". A few days later, a neighbor brought over the package and stated the delivery was made to the wrong address. I let Nordstrom know and they said, "sorry". Proving this was not my fault.2. I have returned items via mail using their return label. More than 10 had never been credited. I had saved all the tracking information so was credited for all except 1 that I couldn't find. I asked them to do research and reiterated that I used THEIR return label and got their "dear john" letter stating sorry we did research and we're not refunding you. Even though the other returns that I proved were returned were credited, they won't take my word that I returned the item or do their own research in the system to see the tracking information. It doesn't make any sense. Why send a return label for a customer and not keep the data on file. I use to shop at Nordstrom because of their amazing customer service. Unfortunately it's clear they do not value their customers like they use to and I am sick of being treated like a number when I'm spending my hard earned money at such a high end store. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. Please make sure to take pictures of all your return labels and get receipts at USPS so you don't have the same return issue.
Yucaipa, CA
I would say Nordstrom.com isn’t the most consumer friendly. As stated in a previous review I worked for Nordstrom, I also do shop quite frequently as well. And there’s a few issues with Nordstrom.com. If you select a product on there it will say “available at a store near you today” and most people will be under the assumption that they will be able to drive to the store and pickup the item they want to buy. When in reality that item is at another store and it still needs to be shipped to the store to be picked up. That was one issue that caused a lot of confusion customers would come in expecting an item to be there when in reality it was in a whole different city. Another issue is stuff quite frequently gets shipped out with censors on it, wrong sizes also get sent out quite frequently as well. But with Nordstrom.com its mostly little technicalities and if you speak to a store associate they will gladly swap sizes, order it for you, etc. not hard to get the issue fixed whatsoever. nordstrom.com
Anaheim, CA
Another favorite from head to toe! The price point may not be comparable to other stores, but the quality you get is by far exceptional...from customer service to its refund policy. I shop here for just about anything. My purchases have been well worth the time and money. I like the convenience of being able to shop for gifts and it’s ready to give. No gift wrapping hassle! Why go through all the hoops of looking for a bargain, when Nordstrom can give me just what I’m looking for. I have been a loyal customer since I had the means to do so!
Brea, CA
As a consumer I think Nordstrom is a great company and store to shop at. They have great customer service and a great return policy. I know that if I order something online I won’t have to worry if it doesn’t fit right or ends up not looking like what I thought it would. They also have little video clips for a lot of the products which is great bc it helps you to see what the product looks like next to a real person and they explain parts of the design which you may not see in the picture
Memphis, TN
Terrible returns. Shipping takes too long. My items were lost in the return process (not Nordstrom’s fault, but USPS), however...Nordstrom customer service, while nice, was very unhelpful in sorting this out for me. It took weeks for me to get a refund on a $300+ purchase. Each customer service agent I spoke to (4 total) had no record of my previous call and I just had to repeat myself every time. If you’re going to price your items that high, have the customer service to match please. I’m going to spend my money somewhere else
Marion, IL
Nordstrom is continuing and consistently my favorite of all department stores to shop with. Selection, frequent sales, and above all, the best customer service in the entire market. I have never had a bad experience with this company, and of all the department stores I have shopped with, anytime I have needed something to be adjusted or returns, it is a hassle free, no questions asked experience. I love Nordy!!!!
There is NO store like Nordstrom! They have, honestly, NO return policy! Their return desk is front and center at the bottom/middle of the escalator. Employees work there ONLY to process returns! They are courteous and and , bottom line, amazing! They will do anything to please you and to process your return. This attitude and level of customer service will always take me to Nordstrom FIRST! No one compares! ❣️
Austin , TX
[product:nordstrom.com] is WOW! You can shop online, reserve items to try on, drive up pickup, and quick shipping delivery. In addition, their return policy is the most AMAZING thing about them! They are always caring and understanding! They breathe CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE! I find myself shopping here many times just because of the STELLAR SERVICE they provide - no store comes close to MANY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES I have had wotj Nordstrom!!!
Tampa
Makeup!   They have the best selection of high end cosmetics and the trendy.  I know I can find what I need at Nordstrom.    Their website has the best descriptions and photos of all the brands and swatches.  I can get everything beauty in one place online. Or at the beauty counter, the staff is excellent, friendly, professional and helpful.  They make me feel like a celebrity!
Norwood Young America, MN
I am so lucky to live close to one of their stores so I actually like shopping in person and online. Free shipping, free returns and they price match online. All of this plus great sales and lots of merchandise to choose from. Nordstrom.com has made shopping very easy  and who doesn't love shopping from the comfort of home in front of the television or at odd times. This just might be my favorite store ever.