Nordstrom Rack

by Nordstrom Rack

What is the general consensus on this store? Do people like Nordstrom Rack better than TJMaxx? What would a comparable chain be in the PNW?
do items on the nordstorm rack site deliver with regular brand’s original tags or does it have sale stickers on it? trying to find out if the items would be gift friendly? such as perfume, make up, sunglasses, bags etc or anything else
Anyone else loving the sales? I have bought so many things for my husband and baby 🥰
Start your review of Nordstrom Rack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
There are great deals to be found though -- I rarely purchase clothing here but have picked up a Kate Spade cross body purse, a few makeup items (NARS blush) and gifts for others.in reviews
It's very organized and I see a lot of higher end brands that I don't always find at marshals or tj max which makes it worth going to and browsing around. in reviews
I may go in with a specific item in mind but I almost never find what I was originally looking for BUT I always find something I love at a great price!in reviews
This store has everything- clothes, shoes, purses, and they are all the name brand items everybody is trying to get their hands on!in reviews
...nothing...took a while to dig through, especially in the NYC one, but some good deals. in reviews
April M.
1,566 reviews
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by April M.
I love Nordstrom so whenever I found out we were getting a local Nordstrom rack I was very excited about it. I always find great deals for a fraction of the cost. I absolutely love shopping at nordstromrack.com I find stylish outfits and accessories!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,137 reviews
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by Kimberly T.
I love to shop. Yup I’m a shopaholic. I have a serious issue. I even just asked my hubby to put me on a budget because I’m not working right now due to the pandemic. Nordstrom Rack is where I usually find shoes. Especially UGGs yearly. Also there are other great finds. You just have to take your time and be patient. Who else is a shopaholic like me?
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I love a good deal on items and this is what you get with Nordstrom rack. I wish they were a little more organized but they are very good priced items here.
Florencia G.
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by Florencia G.
I LOVE Nordstrom Rack, great value and affordable designer bags and clothing. Everything is usually easy to find!
Alex O.
Carpentersvle, IL
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by Alex O.
The Rack is my happy place and favorite place to shop in person and online. They’ve got great deals on higher end items, as well as basics that can fill in your wardrobe for good prices as well, makeup & beauty products, and home decor items. There’s always events for designers such as Valentino, Chloe, or Ted Baker if you are trying to pick up pieces on a budget online. They also have an excellent return policy which makes shopping stress free. Check out my Chloe sunglasses I picked up- $80!
Moquita Q.
Spring, TX
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by Moquita Q.
Loved that I was able to get such a cute outfit here for an affordable price. This place reminds me of Ross but has more of those avant-garde pieces that I rarely find anywhere else. #blackgirlmagic #melaninpoppin #fyp #fashion #beauty #nordstromrack #loveoffashion
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,896 reviews
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by Lisa F.
I absolutely love to purchase Skincare, Cosmetics, Clothing, Accessories etc from Nordstrom Rack. I have the app on my phone and I love getting great deals on items and products rather than paying full price. Especially in the brunt of COVID, I got so many products for myself and also bought others items to be used as gifts etc Nordstrom Rack ❤️
Hannah F.
Barrington, NJ
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by Hannah F.
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by Hannah F.
I really love this store, mainly for their great deals on shoes!! They always have a wide selection of different style for every size! I feel like I'm always walking about with a new pair of shoes everytime I walk in there! I bought the cutest Chelsea style rain boots from there and I've always had a good experience shopping there. Even though there's a lot if good things about it, I feel like there is room for improvement for the company since the one I go to is never organized and makes it hard to find things when I'm not going for shoes. Other than that, I do recommend shopping at Nordstrom Rack for shoes! #fashionista
Samantha V.
Hollister, CA
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by Samantha V.
Nordstrom Rack will be the death of me! I bought this beautiful purse as a belated birthday present to myself and it was 55 percent off the retail price. I can always count on this store to find amazing shoes, high end purses and accessories, and beauty products at heavily discounted prices. The stores are kind of messy but there's nothing like digging around in racks full of stuff to get that perfect find!
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
Nordstrom Rack uploaded by marlon N.
its good to go to this store at least once or twice a month cause you never know what good treasures youll find here!! love this store!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...