Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "There are great deals to be found though -- I rarely purchase clothing here but have picked up a Kate Spade cross body purse, a few makeup items (NARS blush) and gifts for others." in 43 reviews
- "It's very organized and I see a lot of higher end brands that I don't always find at marshals or tj max which makes it worth going to and browsing around. " in 38 reviews
- "This store has everything- clothes, shoes, purses, and they are all the name brand items everybody is trying to get their hands on!" in 25 reviews
- "I may go in with a specific item in mind but I almost never find what I was originally looking for BUT I always find something I love at a great price!" in 25 reviews
- "I got a super cute kenneth cole leather jacket here on clearance for next to nothing...took a while to dig through, especially in the NYC one, but some good deals. " in 21 reviews
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Cons: The stores can be very unorganized. There’s clothes on the floor, in the wrong places, and all over the dressing rooms. If you go when it’s not too busy it’s not as big of a problem, but go on a weekend and it’s chaos. The lines for the dressing rooms and check out are very long, and it has made me leave the store without buying anything.
I️ have had mixed experiences with the employees. I’ve had incredibly nice sales associates who were helpful and friendly. I’ve also had one of the most rude sales associates at the dressing rooms.
I recently purchased a gorgeous new bra and a pair of black over the knee boots, both of which I ABSOLUTELY ADORE. I cannot wait to wear my new OTK boots all season long!
They also carry a limited selection of makeup and skincare products from brands such as Urban Decay, MAC, The Body Shop, and Kiehl's, as well as home goods and other knickknacks. I'm on the market for a new moisturizer so I'll be heading back over to Nordstrom Rack to see if they have anything that suits my skin type at a discounted price.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos