BY NORDSTROM

High-end palette with 6 colors for a smokey eye look see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yolanda C.
Stafford, TX
This is a limited edition pallet. A smokey pallet with the basic colors such as black, white, light brown. The pallet did not really work for me. The pigmentation could be better. Once you start blending it can turn muddy. I would not purchase again. This did not work for me but it may work for those who like a subtle smokey eye.
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
I hate to say this because I usually love their brand of makeup but this almost felt like a drug store shadow, the shimmer shades were lack luster even with Mac fix plus on the brush. The mattes weren’t the absolute worst but I definitely think if you have these tones in other palettes, you don’t need this. I would definitely buy in store to swatch the shimmer shades yourself to make sure you enjoy the shimmer in them. It was just not my cup of tea.
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
This eyeshadow that I got from Nordstrom was very good he had all the right eyeshadows and he was very good products I love you I love you I love you so much make up ideas I didn’t want to my friends and was so cute so I really love this product for a cheap price instead of all the name brands I love the cheap price of it
Megan H.
I absolutely love that Nordstrom sells make-up! At my local nordstrom they sell many many popular make-up brands, such as MAC. They also have many expensive and luxury make-up brands! I love shopping at nordstrom for make-up!!!
Amber F.
novi
Really loved the look of this product- the price was ok for a higher quality palette but several of the colors broke apart very quickly...much faster than I’d expect from a product like this so I don’t plan to purchase again
Jordyn V.
Port Orange
Nordstrom makeup is very nice but I notice this palette has quite a bit of fall-out when going to apply. I haven’t tried everything from this brand but I am definitely keeping my expectations open.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
exceeded my expectations - I have a two face set and this one is very comparable with about half the price! The brushes are also great and have held up now during my washes. The quality of product is great and smooth for easy application.
Kymber B.
untied state's
This product works amazing.. I love the colors and the fall out is minimal. If you are looking for more brown colors then this is for you.
Aurora S.
los angeles
It’s not very pigmented the makeup is very patchy I didn’t like it but the colors are nice I wouldn’t buy this product again
Heather S.
Jacksonville
i bought this and i was skeptical because i have not been good doing smoky eyes but with this palette it was easy and i love it