BY NORDSTROM

A plush bath towel with a herringbone-patterned dobby border is made from hydrocotton for softness and absorbency. Color(s): blue citadel, chocolate, graphite, green moss stone, ivory, light almond, plum flint, white. Brand: Nordstrom at Home. Style Name: Nordstrom at Home Hydrocotton Bath Towel (2 for $48). Style Number: 185345. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Raea H.
Raea H.
 I don't understand why you would pay $48 for two plain white towels when you can go to Amazon or any other home store and buy two towels for maybe 15 bucks in my opinion I would not waste my money on branded towels just because everyone thinks are better with the towels are towels just get one that is the same color you can personalize it yourself and it'll be more valuable to you hopefully  branded towel that everyone apparently needs but is really useless I'll towels a towel LOL 😂
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Nordstrom brand towels are the best towels hands down for my guest bathroom. They maintain their shape and fullness without pilling when washed and still keep their color and softness. I would recommend these for anyone to use in their guest bath as I'm not sure how they would hold up as a towel to use in your bath for everyday use.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love the feel of these towels. I've recently started investing in quality house items such as towels and bedding and I am not disappointed in the slightest! Yes they may be more expensive than just getting a casual towel at a Bed and Bath store but I do recommend splurging for some soft towels!
Gina B.
Gina B.
These towels are incredible. They are super soft and plush, and very absorbant. You don't have to worry about water dripping all over the floor, or lint getting left behind. These towels are a great investment and will last you a lifetime. I don't see myself needing new towels any time soon.
Liviet A.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
This towels are very amazing they are very soft! Price is a bit high for towels but other than that I can't complain they do last a very long time wen you wash them they do not loose the fur I definitely recommend this towels for your home.
Brynne K.
Brynne K.
These towels are great. They're soft and they stay that way even after countless washes. They're very effective and the grey color is pretty. They are worth the cost and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to upgrade their bathroom.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
Pomona, KS
The towels that you can purchase at nordstrom are so soft and comfy to use! They are very effective and work very well to dry off with after a shower. They are sorta expensive but the quality of towel is worth every penny.
Kira Y.
Kira Y.
Seattle
I find that a problem with a lot of bath towels is that they are too small. These actually cover my whole body! I was kinda disappointed by the material, it seemed a little cheap. However, they are still great!
Kandee A.
Kandee A.
Pensacola, FL
Definitely my go to towels. They absorb water great with little to no lint. They are a little pricey but well worth the extra money. These towels wash great and become so soft. I would recommend these to anyone.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
These towels are sooo soft and feel nice on my body. They aren't scratchy like some towels. These towels soak up water quickly and they are worth the price! If you are looking for high quality towels, buy these!!