BY NORDSTROM

A plush bath towel with a herringbone-patterned dobby border is made from hydrocotton for softness and absorbency. Color(s): blue citadel, chocolate, graphite, green moss stone, ivory, light almond, plum flint, white. Brand: Nordstrom at Home. Style Name: Nordstrom at Home Hydrocotton Bath Towel (2 for $48). Style Number: 185345. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Raea H.
Raea H.
 I don't understand why you would pay $48 for two plain white towels when you can go to Amazon or any other home store and buy two towels for maybe 15 bucks in my opinion I would not waste my money on branded towels just because everyone thinks are better with the towels are towels just get one that is the same color you can personalize it yourself and it'll be more valuable to you hopefully  branded towel that everyone apparently needs but is really useless I'll towels a towel LOL 😂
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
MY FAVORITE FASHIONISTA CAN NEVER GET IT WRONG @kahlanabarfield .
#designer #Gucci #OOTD #cute #gorgeous #bloggersdream #blogger #selfies #purses #fashion #cestchic #cestbelle #wardrobe #personalstylist #style #stylish #fashion #nyfw18 #designer #pfw18 #lfw #cestbelle #cestchic #polyvore #snapchatfilter #personalstylist #fashionblogger #fashionstylist #luxuryhandbags #fashionconnoisseur #gigihadid #designerfashion #ysl
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Nordstrom brand towels are the best towels hands down for my guest bathroom. They maintain their shape and fullness without pilling when washed and still keep their color and softness. I would recommend these for anyone to use in their guest bath as I'm not sure how they would hold up as a towel to use in your bath for everyday use.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love the feel of these towels. I've recently started investing in quality house items such as towels and bedding and I am not disappointed in the slightest! Yes they may be more expensive than just getting a casual towel at a Bed and Bath store but I do recommend splurging for some soft towels!
Gina B.
Gina B.
These towels are incredible. They are super soft and plush, and very absorbant. You don't have to worry about water dripping all over the floor, or lint getting left behind. These towels are a great investment and will last you a lifetime. I don't see myself needing new towels any time soon.
Michaa A.
Michaa A.
AZ
I personally would definitely recommend these towels. They last more than usual and they are definitely super duper soft. They must be properly washed o that they can last or else it'll just go into total waste. The colors are beautiful to match with your own personal restroom .
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
These towels from Nordstrom are very nice! They are a bit pricey but seem to be worth it. In my house everyone seems to have to use a clean towel for everything! So unfortunately I am constantly washing. But they are still nice and soft and still full!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Yes these towels are expensive but they are totally worth it, I just love how it feels against my skin after a nice shower or bath, it asbordes alot of water and they over all last a very long time compared to other towels and brands I've tried
Brynne K.
Brynne K.
These towels are great. They're soft and they stay that way even after countless washes. They're very effective and the grey color is pretty. They are worth the cost and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to upgrade their bathroom.
Liviet A.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
This towels are very amazing they are very soft! Price is a bit high for towels but other than that I can't complain they do last a very long time wen you wash them they do not loose the fur I definitely recommend this towels for your home.