BY NORDSTROM

A plush bath sheet with herringbone-patterned dobby border is made from hydrocotton for softness and absorbency. Color(s): blue citadel, blue vintage, brown drum, chocolate, green moss stone, grey, ivory, light almond, plum flint, white. Brand: Nordstrom at Home. Style Name: Nordstrom at Home Hydrocotton Bath Sheet (2 for $90). Style Number: 277854. Available In Stores. see more...

Ashlee B.
Colton, CA
I love these bath sheets so much!  They are the only towels we use at home, and they are so big and so fluffy, everyone in our house as well as our guests, love using them and always ask where we get them.  They are expensive at w for $90 but they are so worth the price!
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
By far the best bath tiles I have ever gotten her used to work in Nordstrom and I use my employee discount that was one through the con was that they were very pricey but they dry you amazing and they are very very very soft I would recommend buy them if you can afford it
Sofia S.
Great price for amazing towels. I love them they are very nice quality don't give me rashes and dry fast. They may be expensive for some but you definitely get what you pay for. Very effective too. Definitely recommend to anyone this is jut such an essential
I love these luscious and soft towels. So cozy when I get out of the shower. I have had them for years and they are still in perfect condition, like new. Best quality and I would recommend these towels to anyone!
Angela G.
These hydrocodone sheets from Nordstrom are amazing the texture is so nice after you're done taking a shower or a bath they really just make you feel so luxurious and two for 90 isn't so bad so go grab you some
Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
I have several of these towels and my guests have asked me where I got them. They are SO soft and fluffy, and only get better as I wash them! They also actually absorb the water off of you instead of just pushing it around.
Madisson F.
Okay these might be pricey but they are the best towels I have ever owned! Super comfy and effective. Does not disappoint. They're expensive and I'd love to get more once on clearance. Highly recommend
Christina J.
Newton, NC
If you want to wrap yourself in luxury then this is the product for you. So much bigger than other bath towels, beautiful color assortment and the color does not run in the laundry.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Megan S.
Love love how these towels feel. I registered for them for our wedding. Seriously so soft comfy and hold there on even after a lot of washes. Price is no different than other towels. Definitely need to check them out