BY NORDSTROM

A plush bath sheet with herringbone-patterned dobby border is made from hydrocotton for softness and absorbency. Color(s): blue citadel, blue vintage, brown drum, chocolate, green moss stone, grey, ivory, light almond, plum flint, white. Brand: Nordstrom at Home. Style Name: Nordstrom at Home Hydrocotton Bath Sheet (2 for $90). Style Number: 277854. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Christee G.
Christee G.
50th Henderson lane Willingboro , NJ
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks for letting me to review this great and beautiful product.
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Sparta, MI
I have ordered quite a few of these and they work just ok. They are quite expensive and I don't think that the quality is there. I was disappointed for sure.
Riley C.
Riley C.
They are really nice great quality i love them there are no cons that i can think of just pros the were very effective they are a little on the pricey side but mostly affordable I definitely recommend them
Criscilla H.
Criscilla H.
Very soft not harsh on the body , dries up water faster , ver comfortable and thin not too thick not disappointed at all with this , affordable and can take anywhere comes in travel size and is amazing
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Maple Shade, NJ
So soft but too expensive for towels. Got them as a gift and I used them first without looking at the tag, kind of wish I used them as decorative towels.
Layla C.
Layla C.
Muy suave al contacto con la piel y fácil de lavar. Me gusta mucho. Very soft on contact with the skin and easy to wash. I like very much.
Angel M.
Angel M.
There soft and very thick. They will dry you fast and they take in a lot of water. But when it dose take in a lot of water it gets heavy
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
White
Their towels are amazing I already feel good when I step out of a nice shower but feel even better when I get to rap up in a soft towel
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Great Quality! These towels are the softest cotton AND absorb well. They wash up nicely and the color never fades. I love them!
kelsie k.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Like the quality but super heavy to my little size. I like the texture but takes a few times of wiping off to completely dry.