BY NORDSTROM

• Nordstrom Sephora Macy's Maybelline New York LUSH Cosmetics NYX R...4 Answers
  • What are your most favorite beauty products from ... Be the first to answer!
  • Have you checked out Frye? Great boot company available online an...1 Answers
Nordstrom
  • "I have to travel an entire state over to actually visit and shop at Nordstrom, so I am a regular shopper on their website and the customer service is really helpful." in 77 reviews
  • "Nordstrom is the best department store not only for its long range of beautiful products from shoes, makeup, jewelry, bridal and bridal party dresses, and my favorite handbags; but for having the best customer service and the best return policy of any store or department store!" in 36 reviews
  • "My closest Nordstrom is about 4 hours away (I work from home) so all of my shopping is done online, thank the retail Gods for free shipping and free returns!!" in 26 reviews
  • "Nordstrom's free shipping, fantastic return policy, and Nordstrom Note rewards program have made Nordstrom my favorite department store." in 16 reviews
  • "One of my favorite retailers, generally they have some of the nicest staff and best customer service experience track records." in 15 reviews
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Never liked this store as much as I love it now.. i used to get overwhelmed at all the selection and all the prices .. but after having a baby and getting married to husband who kind of got me hooked to Nordstrom. First their point when you open their card are amazing .. second their baby cloths selection is just to cute . I love their baby girl bows and only buy them from there .. now I noticed I actually enjoy shopping there even for myself . I've learned a lot about the brands and all I like and what looks good on me and husband would be always stopping there when we are in town (since we don't have a Nordstrom where we live we make it a trip to Nashville almost one time a month) and Nordstrom is one of the stores we must stop!!! Their quality shoes are unbeatable.. now my favorite store !!!
Whitney B.
Ohio
What can you say bad about Nordstrom’s! The quality of the clothing is excellent but the customer service is goes above and beyond there is always someone reaching out to you right when you walk through the doors. It’s one of my goto places for jeans where I’m short they also provide alterations in the store. There is no questions asked if you purchase an item and return it they want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. The Nordstrom’s credit card is worth signing up for you receive notes which are cash back when you meet different levels of spending. Like I said Nordys is the best department store out there
C. H.
I used to not shop at Nordstrom much, but now I am a frequent customer here. Every item they sell is of high quality and you are guaranteed to find something that you will love! The best part of shopping at Nordstrom is the quality of customer service. I never receive such high quality customer service at any other department store. The employees are always willing to help you find exactly what you want and genuinely care about helping you. The stores are also well organized and very easy to navigate. Another plus is the cafe, in certain locations they have a Nordstrom cafe right outside so you can easily get coffee.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I love their kids clothes sales and shoe sales. High end at discounts is the dream. People of middle class can shop here and not get a nose up disregard for their money. I appreciate the help of their staff in departments because they understand the working class want expensive items also. Nordstoms' cares about their consumers as much as Macy's and that is very important in public relation. I will shop here in the future , it's great to even look around for future purchases or wait for items to go on sale and sift through their clearance items.
Cheryl C.
Nordstrom’s has always been the front runner when I️t comes to customer service. However, during the last Black Friday sales, I️ don’t believe that I️ received the excellent customer service that I️ usually get. I️ ordered things online to pick up at the store. Usually they are very quick to notify me when my product arrives so when a week almost passed, I️ stopped by to claim my order. Unfortunately the employee at the online orders section could not find my items. She suggested I go to the beauty department to get my items. The beauty department could help me either. The employee there suggests I️ just re-buy my items. Since I️ had free samples from online only purchases, I️ declined. Long story short, almost a month passes by and finally a customer service rep on their hotline figured out that the transaction was incomplete because I was issued a new credit card prior to the sale and the invalid card was the one that the system tried to file. Big headache over lipsticks and blushes but I️ will give Nordstrom’s a chance again.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Nordstrom stores are always clean and have middle to high end items and brands. Everything in there is good quality and hey have a super cute home section with candles, trinkets, blankets and kitchen items. Can be a one stop shop for clothes, makeup, shoes, baby items and some home items. Small baby section though.
Zara R.
I can’t say enough great stuff about Nordstrom. The customer service, rewards for shopping—Nordstrom Notes!! The website is always easy to Navigate and both the reps and the site are quite informative. Easy shipping. Easy returns. I can always rest easy knowing that if I purchase at Nordstrom them my purchase will be perfect and if any worries arise, that the company will do whatever they can to make sure I am a happy and satisfied consumer.
Connie C.
Rockville, MD
I absolutely love Nordstrom and tend to shop there all the time. It is my go-to store as they actually hold a variety of styles in a women’s size 4.5 shoe which many other stores only carry size 5 as their smallest size. Nordstrom also does free tailoring if you purchased with them and with your Nordstrom account. They have also launched on their app a way you can reserve the clothes/accessories/shoes you are interested in and when you get to the store, it is all ready for you in the fitting room to try-on. You can also purchase online and do a pick-up in store and they can also hand it off to you on the side of the road so you don’t have to get out of your car. They have made shopping so much more convenient by integrating technology. They also have a great return policy where there is no time limit on when you can return the item. It makes shopping stress-free.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
My go-to. People always tell me they can’t afford Nordstrom but their BP section is actually really amazing and affordable. I can’t ever leave that section without buying a few shirts. I like having access to the affordable BP section plus all the more high-end items i like, like denim and shoes. I love that Nordstrom now carries Madwell and TopShop which are two of my favorite stores. Nordstrom is truly becoming my one stop shop.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love Nordstrom and their return policy :) lol. I have ordered online as well and never had an issue. They sell a lot of luxury brands and I've also gotten affordable stuff. I've bought shoes, makeup, clothes, undies, and everything has always been good! They have good promotions and all the associates have always been super friendly. I usually go to the location in Aventura, which I know is one of the flagship locations, so maybe that's why lol :)
Brittany Z.
Wallingford, CT
Are they more expensive than Macy's?
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Does Nordstrom have a website?
Jessica A.
Rhinelander, WI
Whats your favorite products at Nordstrom?
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
Do all Nordstroms have nordstrom BP?
Rachel M.
Does Nordstrom carry kate spade purses?