BY NORDSTROM

• Nordstrom Sephora Macy's Maybelline New York LUSH Cosmeti...5 Answers
  • I heard so much good about this store but unfortunately w...2 Answers
  • How would you compare Nordstrom to Bloomingdales or Neima...1 Answers
Nordstrom
  • "I have to travel an entire state over to actually visit and shop at Nordstrom, so I am a regular shopper on their website and the customer service is really helpful." in 77 reviews
  • "Nordstrom is the best department store not only for its long range of beautiful products from shoes, makeup, jewelry, bridal and bridal party dresses, and my favorite handbags; but for having the best customer service and the best return policy of any store or department store!" in 36 reviews
  • "Nordstrom's free shipping, fantastic return policy, and Nordstrom Note rewards program have made Nordstrom my favorite department store." in 16 reviews
  • "One of my favorite retailers, generally they have some of the nicest staff and best customer service experience track records." in 15 reviews
  • "Their staff are super helpful without being too pushy, they have a great selection, prices aren't bad (at least in the shoe department." in 13 reviews
Hannah F.
Bridgeport, WV
Nordstrom is my favorite store of ALL TIME. I literally by EVERYTHING there....makeup, bath products, clothes, intimates, accessories, shoes, hand bags, cold weather gear, anything and everything for my daughters, baby gear (diaper bags, strollers, you name it!), even lunch! I have never had a bad experience at a Nordstrom. They have amazing sales, great loyalty perks, and amazing customer service. The stores are always clean and well kept, the salespeople are always knowledgeable and friendly and they really go out of their way to enhance your shopping experience. The online order and in store pickup is an amazing bonus! I am a loyal Nordstrom girl Nordstromand will be for life!
Emeraude🥀 B.
Pomona, CA
I use to love this store since I was little now I’ve moved on to other department stores or shopping online for brands I love. I feel like the quality in certain clothes has changed. The changes they made to Savvy were terrible to me. The service is okay it depends who attends you. I’ve gotten people who think they own the place just because they work there, so they can be quite snobby but that can be at lower end stores as well. The only reason I’ll shop there is if I have a make up emergency and Sephora doesn’t have it. Or because I have a friend who works there. Oh and the selection for certain brands are just not as good, I don’t know who handles that but I would expect something much better.
C. H.
I used to not shop at Nordstrom much, but now I am a frequent customer here. Every item they sell is of high quality and you are guaranteed to find something that you will love! The best part of shopping at Nordstrom is the quality of customer service. I never receive such high quality customer service at any other department store. The employees are always willing to help you find exactly what you want and genuinely care about helping you. The stores are also well organized and very easy to navigate. Another plus is the cafe, in certain locations they have a Nordstrom cafe right outside so you can easily get coffee.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Never liked this store as much as I love it now.. i used to get overwhelmed at all the selection and all the prices .. but after having a baby and getting married to husband who kind of got me hooked to Nordstrom. First their point when you open their card are amazing .. second their baby cloths selection is just to cute . I love their baby girl bows and only buy them from there .. now I noticed I actually enjoy shopping there even for myself . I've learned a lot about the brands and all I like and what looks good on me and husband would be always stopping there when we are in town (since we don't have a Nordstrom where we live we make it a trip to Nashville almost one time a month) and Nordstrom is one of the stores we must stop!!! Their quality shoes are unbeatable.. now my favorite store !!!
Samantha C.
Portland
I used to work at Nordstrom so I know the behind the scenes of the company. When I was there nordstrom was still a great company to work for. Recently they’ve been hiring a lot of elitist and rude employees that make the shopping experience miserable. I spend a lot of money there! I’m a frequent customer and an easy score for their commission, etc. but since I have a lot of tattoos and usually go without makeup I’ve been stereotyped. Besides the customer service, they have some good finds if you’re willing to look through everything.
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
Nordstrom’s has always been the front runner when I️t comes to customer service. However, during the last Black Friday sales, I️ don’t believe that I️ received the excellent customer service that I️ usually get. I️ ordered things online to pick up at the store. Usually they are very quick to notify me when my product arrives so when a week almost passed, I️ stopped by to claim my order. Unfortunately the employee at the online orders section could not find my items. She suggested I go to the beauty department to get my items. The beauty department could help me either. The employee there suggests I️ just re-buy my items. Since I️ had free samples from online only purchases, I️ declined. Long story short, almost a month passes by and finally a customer service rep on their hotline figured out that the transaction was incomplete because I was issued a new credit card prior to the sale and the invalid card was the one that the system tried to file. Big headache over lipsticks and blushes but I️ will give Nordstrom’s a chance again.
Samantha A.
Nordstrom stores are always clean and have middle to high end items and brands. Everything in there is good quality and hey have a super cute home section with candles, trinkets, blankets and kitchen items. Can be a one stop shop for clothes, makeup, shoes, baby items and some home items. Small baby section though.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Shopping at Nordstrom is always a positive experience. The customer service is top-notch and associates help create a positive shopping trip. I love that they carry so many name-brands but also offer wonderful pieces from their own labels that are always fashionable and reasonably priced. Since Nordstrom has added a reward program, I find myself shopping even more because I am earning more money towards my next trip. Such a wonderful store both in-person and online.
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Ordered from the anniversary sale last Sunday my shoes came in less than a week and they are to die for!!! I absolutely love them! It was so easy to shop online and free shipping on any and everything is something I cannot pass up!!
Zara R.
I can’t say enough great stuff about Nordstrom. The customer service, rewards for shopping—Nordstrom Notes!! The website is always easy to Navigate and both the reps and the site are quite informative. Easy shipping. Easy returns. I can always rest easy knowing that if I purchase at Nordstrom them my purchase will be perfect and if any worries arise, that the company will do whatever they can to make sure I am a happy and satisfied consumer.
Brittany Z.
Wallingford, CT
Are they more expensive than Macy's?
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Does Nordstrom have a website?
Jessica w.
Rhinelander, WI
Whats your favorite products at Nordstrom?
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
Do all Nordstroms have nordstrom BP?
Crystal C.
Red Lion, PA
Does Nordstrom have a cafe in every store?