BY NORDICTRACK

The X7i High Incline Trainer Treadmill is a Powerful PerformerThe Nordictrack X7i high incline trainer treadmill takes your workout higher with an impressive 40% incline and lets you burn four times the calories just by walking. A 62-inch tread belt and cushioning that spans the length of the deck give you room to run in comfort. With that kind of space, you can wander the trails of the world with iFit technology the deck s incline and decline adjust automatically to match the terrain. Get more out of your workout and scroll the stats on this X7i high incline trainer treadmill with interactive iFit Technology on a 10 inch display to better enable you to achieve your specific goals. With one touch controls for easy speed and incline adjustment as well as a host of workout apps to choose from, the X71treadmill is designed to make a lean, mean machine out of you. see more...

• I want this so bad but it's a bit expensive! I would love...1 Answers
Alissa H.
Bluffdale, UT
This is a great treadmill for a variety of training. I like it because of its versatility and ease of use. It’s so great for interval sprints and can prepare you for any race (especially when is too cold or snowy to run). It is a good quality machine that is gentle on your joints and even used by professionals. I have loved trying it out for training and leisure runs. I recommend this product. NordicTrack X7I Incline Trainer Treadmill - NordicTrack
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
The easiest way to get my cardio in is on a treadmill and this has been the solution for me the past few years. I use it on incline to increase the intensity since I hate running I rather just walk at the highest incline. I log into my iFit account so that it logs each session and I can keep track of all activity. The touchscreen comes with several features to to customize your workout ex weightloss, fatloss, speed, endurance... you can workout my goal ex time, calorie burn, distance... i like it.  This inclines/declines, you can purchase maps to walk/run from iFit, as well as customized and ready to go boot camp programs from their website/app all from the treadmill's touchscreen console such as the Jullian Michael's programs and others.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this treadmill unfortunately we sold it not too long ago but I loved how it had different features on it! It had a fan, you could check your heart Rate, it told you how many miles you did & I love how you can go uphill!
Heather G.
Poolville , Tx
I love this piece of equipment! Keep in mind, there aren't many workouts preloaded to the machine. I highly suggest getting an ifit membership. I use this everyday. I'm a novice and I feel stronger and better after just one month. Well worth the money.
Kendra G.
Houston , TX
I love this treadmill it works amazing the only thing that kind of was a downer is if your house isnt so tall but it helped me drop alot of weight
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Oh my I love Nordic Track and i would love to have the chance to review this or anything. From Nordic track or even be a brand ambassador!
Lillian I.
Spartanburg , SC
Good for the incline. Good for running. The impact on my knees is low. Pretty good treadmill
Gia O.
Salem , OH
I want this so bad but it's a bit expensive! I would love to try a product from Nordic. Track so bad!! #fitmomma