BY WEIDER

Resistance Band Loop Kit see more...

Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
These are good to add some resistance to your workouts. I started light, but then I needed something stronger than the heavy so I either double band or triple band them now to get more resistance. I would recommend to others, but not #1
Felicia C.
San Francisco, CA
I think these are good if you're using it for physical therapy or recovering. I'm looking for a little more resistance for my workouts so I would want something a little stronger. I still use this several times a week.
Nassima a.
I love these bands Not bulky at all. I use them on the stairmaster and treadmill. I travel with them too