BY NORDICTRACK

Get Onboard the Nordictrack 14.5 to Attain the Body of Your Dreams Go easy on your joints and enjoy a great cardio and total body workout with the Nordictrack E 14.5 elliptical in your home gym. Whether you're a beginner seeking a high-intensity interval workout, or looking to challenge different muscle groups, this is the elliptical for you. Built like a bull yet slick enough to show, the E 14.5 is equipped to withstand the daily pounding of rigorous training up to 400 lbs making it perfect for everybody. With built-in custom programs, this elliptical trainer lets you choose from a slew of different workouts for customizable results that target key areas you ll want to flaunt. Stay in your target heart rate zone with heart rate sensors built right into the handlebars so you re always in your optimum zone, maximizing results. With a power adjustable stride, you ll be challenged more dynamically while oversized cushion pedals keep you comfortably in place no matter how intense it gets. MP3 compatibility, a fan and a color touch display offer you more reasons to stay aboard the Nordictrack 14.5 and make your dream bod a reality. see more...

Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
My husband just bought this for me and I love it. It's perfect for days when I can't get a run in or when I'm working late and need to get that cardio in. I incorporate cardio in almost every work out just because it makes me feel better. After I do about a 30 min weight set! Love my elliptical!
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
I have this elliptical and I love it. I normally run but when it's dark, cold, or raining this is my go to!!
Brittany W.
My favorite piece of work out machinery!!! I love love mine. I like it much better than my treadmill.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
Provides a full body workout. Very easy to operate and fun. Has multiple settings to help focus more on different muscles while working on it
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this its perfect. Fits well in your home gym or can even go in living or bedrooms. I would recommend this i love it
Mashka T.
I do not enjoy exercise and I have arthritis so I am limited to low impact machines and this one is a great option.