BY NORDICTRACK

Nordictrack C600 Cushioned Space Saver Treadmill: Get on the Road without the Discomfort Enjoy an advanced workout, then fold the Nordictrack C600 Spacesaver cushioned treadmill up and out of the way giving you space for the next thing on your list. The treadmill s SpaceSaver Design with improved EasyLift assist features a hydraulic dampening spring that not only does the heavy lifting of the deck for you, but also drops it slowly when you re ready to go. On the cushioned space saver treadmill, you ll enjoy the cooling comfort of the workout fan, an iPod -compatible music port and the simplicity of OneTouch Speed and Incline Controls. Plus, you get the best of both worlds from adjustable treadmill cushioning. Turn it one half turn for superior impact reduction and joint comfort or turn it back for a surface that feels like the road. You can keep a track of your progress too as you walk, jog or run your way to incredible results on this heavy-duty treadmill from NordicTrack. see more...

• Has anyone owned this longer than one year? Is it still w...1 Answers
  • Do you guys think treadmills are as effective as actually...1 Answers
  • How's the power on this treadmill? I usually run for a lo...1 Answers
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this treadmill.  It gets the job done, and I am constantly using this to stay in shape.  I love that it keeps track of all of my stuff and even better, it has a built in fan and bluetooth speaker.  I've had this treadmill for a while now and it still works great!  I would recommend this.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I like this exercise paired with music. I can walk to the best of the music making myself burn more calories. I usually do 10-15 minute face paced walking and can feel the difference.
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
This treadmill works great! I like to keep track of how many miles I'm moving, and how fast my speed and incline are. This met my expectations. I would recommend it to others. I use it a few times a week, to try to help me stay in shape, and keep my weight under control.
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
I just got this about 3 months ago and I love it. It has a built in fan and Bluetooth. Customized workout plans installed and you can customize speed and incline. The screen looks amazing and the speakers work great to listen to music.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Tried this out at my parent's house. Their model is slightly different but very similar. I have avoided treadmills just because I almost don't like them but I LOVE this one. I love the fact that you can adjust your speed with an up/down arrow or instantly to a speed you know you want with one of the numbered buttons on the panel so you don't have to sit there with your finger on the button forever. Ours had an mp3 input so I played my iPod over the speakers and it makes it so much more fun without having to wear earbuds. I turned on the built in fan and adjusted my speed and incline as I wanted so by the time I finally paid attention I had already gone 1.5 miles. It had a slot for an iPad as well but I don't have one. My dad puts his in the holster and goes to the program for that machine and pretends to run with a street view in front of him. Overall a wonderful machine!
Andrea U.
I enjoy running outside but the reason for me getting this treadmill was because of daylight savings and how I didnt want to run on the track in the dark. This was the best thing that I could have done. I keep it in the garage so Im able to cook while I run which makes me more efficient with my time
Michael O.
Grant, MI
I love this treadmill! I have had it or almost 6 months now and use it about 3-5 days a week, and its still running strong. Its nice that is has an aux port so i can plug in my iPod and play my music from it.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
This is my first treadmill that I bought on my own. I really enjoyed it and for the price it worked really well. I used it every day for hours and my various family members also used it.
Emily D.
Centreville, AL
Not sure what sets apart the good from the bad when it comes to treadmills but this one works for me. They have this brand at myold gym and it has an mp3 player hook up so it was nice.
Lulu B.
I have tried a couple of treadmills, not much of a difference when it com s to it, but this one works perfectly for me, not too small not too bulky.
Kat S.
Do you guys think treadmills are as effective as actually running?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
How's the power on this treadmill? I usually run for a long period of time at speeds between 6-8 so I need a treadmill that can withstand the duration and speed
Daniella  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone owned this longer than one year? Is it still working great with daily usage?