BY NORDICTRACK

Nordictrack C600 Cushioned Space Saver Treadmill: Get on the Road without the Discomfort Enjoy an advanced workout, then fold the Nordictrack C600 Spacesaver cushioned treadmill up and out of the way giving you space for the next thing on your list. The treadmill s SpaceSaver Design with improved EasyLift assist features a hydraulic dampening spring that not only does the heavy lifting of the deck for you, but also drops it slowly when you re ready to go. On the cushioned space saver treadmill, you ll enjoy the cooling comfort of the workout fan, an iPod -compatible music port and the simplicity of OneTouch Speed and Incline Controls. Plus, you get the best of both worlds from adjustable treadmill cushioning. Turn it one half turn for superior impact reduction and joint comfort or turn it back for a surface that feels like the road. You can keep a track of your progress too as you walk, jog or run your way to incredible results on this heavy-duty treadmill from NordicTrack. see more...

• Has anyone owned this longer than one year? Is it still working g...1 Answers
  • Do you guys think treadmills are as effective as actually running? 1 Answers
  • How's the power on this treadmill? I usually run for a long perio...1 Answers
Andrea U.
I enjoy running outside but the reason for me getting this treadmill was because of daylight savings and how I didnt want to run on the track in the dark. This was the best thing that I could have done. I keep it in the garage so Im able to cook while I run which makes me more efficient with my time
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
This is my first treadmill that I bought on my own. I really enjoyed it and for the price it worked really well. I used it every day for hours and my various family members also used it.
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
This treadmill works great! I like to keep track of how many miles I'm moving, and how fast my speed and incline are. This met my expectations. I would recommend it to others. I use it a few times a week, to try to help me stay in shape, and keep my weight under control.
Lulu B.
I have tried a couple of treadmills, not much of a difference when it com s to it, but this one works perfectly for me, not too small not too bulky.
Brittany W.
Amazing machine. My bestest buddy, sometimes. Lol you can never go wrong with a nordictrack.
Sem K.
Recently purchase this and I love it! I can get a good workout without leaving my house
Emily D.
Centreville, AL
Not sure what sets apart the good from the bad when it comes to treadmills but this one works for me. They have this brand at myold gym and it has an mp3 player hook up so it was nice.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Tried this out at my parent's house. Their model is slightly different but very similar. I have avoided treadmills just because I almost don't like them but I LOVE this one. I love the fact that you can adjust your speed with an up/down arrow or instantly to a speed you know you want with one of the numbered buttons on the panel so you don't have to sit there with your finger on the button forever. Ours had an mp3 input so I played my iPod over the speakers and it makes it so much more fun without having to wear earbuds. I turned on the built in fan and adjusted my speed and incline as I wanted so by the time I finally paid attention I had already gone 1.5 miles. It had a slot for an iPad as well but I don't have one. My dad puts his in the holster and goes to the program for that machine and pretends to run with a street view in front of him. Overall a wonderful machine!
Michael O.
Grant, MI
I love this treadmill! I have had it or almost 6 months now and use it about 3-5 days a week, and its still running strong. Its nice that is has an aux port so i can plug in my iPod and play my music from it.
Arij O.
Amzing ZaraMAC CosmeticsLancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum SpraySephora Favorites Trending: Beauty's Most CovetedSephoraSEPHORA by OPI Bridal Kits SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Warm Eyeshadow Palette Canon EOS Rebel 60D 18MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-135mm IS Lens -Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash for Canon DSLR Cameras - BlackCanon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - BlackCanon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens + UV Filter + ES-71II Hood + Tripod + Accessory Kit for Canon EOS 60D, 7D, 5D Mark II III, Rebel T3, T3i, T4i Digital SLR Cameras #m'y review is #Amzing influence magikkk. Oooooo waw damn
Kat S.
Do you guys think treadmills are as effective as actually running?
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
How's the power on this treadmill? I usually run for a long period of time at speeds between 6-8 so I need a treadmill that can withstand the duration and speed
Daniella  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone owned this longer than one year? Is it still working great with daily usage?