BY NORDIC WARE

From the creators of the bundt pan, nordic ware, this original bundt design was created to accommodate 10 15 cup recipes and mixes. It's a staple for every kitchen.made of durable cast aluminum providing superior baking performance. Premium non stick interiors allow for quick release and easy clean up. Heat reflective silver platinum exteriors ensure uniform browning. Hand wash recommended. Made in usa see more...

• I see videos and posts about these everywhere do they actually work?3 Answers
  • What's the best kind of binder cake to make? I've seen some chocola...3 Answers
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Foodie Expert
Best bundt pan I own. The size is great, a little heavier than other pans. It is easy to make cakes on this and know it won't burn or stick. Doesn't need a lot of oil or shortening to keep came from sticking. I love this brand for all pans.
Nabanita B.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
I have a sweet tooth and it is my means to a "sweet" endπŸ˜ƒ I use it to bake different kinds of mousse cakes and flans. It is durable, really heat resistant and easy on maintenance side. I highly recommend this product.
Xen H.
Xen H.
Foodie Expert
I love this bundt pan.. just spray a little butter and put the batter and you're good to go.. my bundt cakes always turn out amazing.. this is a keeper for baking supply.. easy to clean also,
Batter doesn't stick
Cecilia B.
Cecilia B.
mcallen , TX
Foodie Expert
i love baking and this pan is great just spray batter so it wont stick to it and the design is absaloutley beautifull always comes in handy when baking
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this bundt pan! Just spray a little butter all around before pouring the mix and the results are a gorgeous bundt cake!
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Vinton, OH
I like the design of bundt cakes makes them look fancy. And who doesn't like fancy. Must have.
candida g.
candida g.
Miami
Los pasteles con este utensilio quedan deliciosos y elegantes ! AsΓ­ que thumbs up for it
diane l.
diane l.
Painesville, OH
Everyone loves a sweet thing at a party. Why not just bake a monkey bread to share. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Cleveland , Tn
Foodie Expert
My Nordic Ware bundt pan NEVER fails to release the cake smoothly and without cracking the cake!
Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Really works I make it with all my cakes make them look cute and professional.
Kalleigh G.
Kalleigh G.
Foodie Expert
I see videos and posts about these everywhere do they actually work?
Robin G.
Robin G.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
What's the best kind of binder cake to make? I've seen some chocolate ones that looked amazing.