Nordic Pure Nordic Naturals ProEFA 1000 mg Soft-Gels, Lemon Flavor, 180 Count uploaded by Sarah D.Nordic Pure Nordic Naturals ProEFA 1000 mg Soft-Gels, Lemon Flavor, 180 Count uploaded by Sarah D.

BY NORDIC PURE

Alli M.
Alli M.
Fitspiration Expert
Nordic Pure Naturals ProEFA is a 3.6.9 balanced oil. The 3 and 6 come from cold water fish and the 9's from Borage oil. Nordic Naturals have a very high standard of providing clean oils and from sustainable sources. EFA's support cardiovascular health, brain and mood, and helpful for joint symptoms. It is a bit pricey but when it comes to EFA's, you don't want to compromise with a poor quality product. Worth every penny. You can buy it directly from Nordic Naturals website or Amazon. Oh, the lemon is a nice touch especially if you experience 'fish burps'. No more 'fish' burps.
Kari K.
Kari K.
There are so many benefits of taking this product, I love running, so taking fish oil is a must, and this is definitely a top quality product, I give it to my children as well as it helps them with the development of their brains. I live taking this supplement because it doesn't taste bad as many other fish oils that I tried before, I recommend it to anyone that want to improve their physical workouts and and nourish your body and minds as well. Great, great product!
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Nordic pure Nordic naturals lemon flavor softgels are wonderful you get great product quality in a convenient form for a good price but doesn't leave any weird fishy taste in your mouth. I also find that these do not give me heartburn like some other fish oil pills do.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
They don't give you the nasty fishy burps and it's a decent value. A little pricey but it is a good brand I have switched to Kirkland because I taking 6k mg a day but if I was taking only one or two I would stick to this.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Selbyville , DE
"When you stumble, make it part of the dance."
An Unknown Author

Your action for today is to think of a time when you failed to accomplish something or had an unexpected loss and from that you gained something valuable.
sarah L.
sarah L.
Waterford, MI
I love this stuff because it works really great for me. It comes in a small container so I can bring it everywhere and I got it really cheap so that's also really good for me.
tamara t.
tamara t.
These are good and still a little burp though. I'm not sure why, but it does feel better when I take these but even higher quality is noticeable with higher cost brands
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Finally, a fish oil supplement that doesn't taste, well, fishy! No terrible or lingering after taste. Just a little lemon flavor that quickly disappears.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fitspiration Expert
We live this brand of vitamins. The lemon flavor is fresh and non-medicinal. The children's products are great and easy to get children to take.
Nora S.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
This is a great product with mostly natural ingredients. My only complaint is the price; I can get similar products for a lot less.
jordan o.
jordan o.
Does this product actually work?
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
What are these soft gels used for?
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
Is it a natural lemon flavor of artificial?
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Does this product taste awful?
Delma s.
Delma s.
Dallas
Where can I find this product