Nordic Pure Nordic Naturals ProEFA 1000 mg Soft-Gels, Lemon Flavor, 180 Count uploaded by Sarah D.Nordic Pure Nordic Naturals ProEFA 1000 mg Soft-Gels, Lemon Flavor, 180 Count uploaded by Sarah D.

BY NORDIC PURE

Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nordic Pure Naturals ProEFA is a 3.6.9 balanced oil. The 3 and 6 come from cold water fish and the 9's from Borage oil. Nordic Naturals have a very high standard of providing clean oils and from sustainable sources. EFA's support cardiovascular health, brain and mood, and helpful for joint symptoms. It is a bit pricey but when it comes to EFA's, you don't want to compromise with a poor quality product. Worth every penny. You can buy it directly from Nordic Naturals website or Amazon. Oh, the lemon is a nice touch especially if you experience 'fish burps'. No more 'fish' burps.
Kari K.
There are so many benefits of taking this product, I love running, so taking fish oil is a must, and this is definitely a top quality product, I give it to my children as well as it helps them with the development of their brains. I live taking this supplement because it doesn't taste bad as many other fish oils that I tried before, I recommend it to anyone that want to improve their physical workouts and and nourish your body and minds as well. Great, great product!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nordic pure Nordic naturals lemon flavor softgels are wonderful you get great product quality in a convenient form for a good price but doesn't leave any weird fishy taste in your mouth. I also find that these do not give me heartburn like some other fish oil pills do.
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Oils such as these are essentials for balance and a healthy body. The problem is that most of them, especially fish oil, have an awful after taste that makes me gag. I love this product for the lemon flavor that makes them easier to stomach.
Jessica C.
They don't give you the nasty fishy burps and it's a decent value. A little pricey but it is a good brand I have switched to Kirkland because I taking 6k mg a day but if I was taking only one or two I would stick to this.
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like these soft Gels because they are easy to swallow. I also like that it comes rains 70% purified omega 3 fatty acids. it's not full of fillers and other high grade ingredients. it's expensive but worth it.
Dana H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Everything from the Nordic brand is sooo worth it! They have some of the highest rated products in the market and use the best ingredients! Plus right now, vitamin shoppe has 25% off all Nordic products!
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go to brand!!! The lemon flavor helps so much when taking these! I never have any after taste at all! I trust Nordic Naturals and know I am getting a quality product!
Jaide R.
Ellensburg , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This supplement really helped give me the energy and vitamin I needed to get back on my feet. I feel like I could get more out of my diet with eating less since I've always had a problem dieting trying to fit all my vitamins and minerals k to my diet.
tamara t.
These are good and still a little burp though. I'm not sure why, but it does feel better when I take these but even higher quality is noticeable with higher cost brands
jordan o.
Does this product actually work?
Brandy T.
What are these soft gels used for?
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
Is it a natural lemon flavor of artificial?
Alicia P.
Does this product taste awful?
Delma s.
Dallas
Where can I find this product