Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA

Prenatal DHA is a pure and fresh source of the omega-3s that your growing baby needs for brain and nervous system development, and that support a healthy pregnancy for you.*

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT

• 830 mg total omega-3s; 400 IU Vitamin D3
  • DHA-dominant omega-3 fish oil, with natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) for added immune support*
  • All natural strawberry-flavored or unflavored soft gels
  • Easy-to-swallow, smaller soft gel size
  • Award winner! Taste for Life’s Top-Notch Award

Making a baby is no small task, and odds are you're going to need nutritional reinforcement. The official omega-3 of the American Pregnancy Association, Prenatal DHA generously fulfills the recommended daily serving of omega-3 DHA for pregnant and lactating women, and includes 400 IU vitamin D3 for added immune support.* Available in strawberry and unflavored soft gels, as well as fish gelatin soft gels for moms with dietary restrictions.

Usage: Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.

How much folic acid is in this prenatal?
Do these pills taste fishy in your mouth when you take them?
Start your review of Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA!
diana P.
Buckeye Lake, OH
Studies show women who take DHA while pregnant have children who are significantly smarter, and i believe it! it helps with brain and cell growth of the baby, and tests have been done in comparison of children at age 3, of whose mothers' took dha while pregnant, and they tested significantly higher in every area than those children whose mothers did not. I took it with my first child, and he is very advanced, not saying it is just because of the DHA, but it didn't hurt!:)
Tiffany D.
Tampa, FL
I've been taking these my whole pregnancy and will continue to take them after the baby is born because I'll be breastfeeding. I see a difference in my hair and skin and feel better when I take them.
Laura C.
Lake Grove, NY
I cant really rate this because I had to stop taking them because I had horrible morning sickness, but I have had friends who has used then and had good things to say about the vitamins. The number one thing they said it tha th it helped grow their hair.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved this DHA over the garden of life one, while both are really great products, I believe it is higher quality and it dose t have a fishy after taste like a lot of other brands do.
Abby G.
Loveland, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product. Softgels are easy to take and don’t smell fishy. The price is a little more than I would like to spend but know they’re what’s best for baby. I used them during both of my pregnancies and haven’t had any complaints.
Mariel O.
No overtly fishy taste, easy to swallow. I had tried another brand that was completely disgusting and appreciated this.
Gaby Z.
N Redngtn Bch, FL
Top product to develop a healthy and good brain for your baby 👶💕 It doesn't taste fishy and the quality-price is unbeatable. It's a most for a good pregnancy.
Yvonne G.
Grand Terrace, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really liked these prenatals. Nordic naturals is a great company with outstanding quality vitamins prenatal or not. Unfortunately in the vitamin industry there are so many shi* products out there because there is no regulation on vitamins. 😱 Nordic is good, I felt they actually helped nourish my body!
Divya S.
Brookhaven, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
This is by far the best prenatal DHA I've tried and taken. The oil is naturally sourced from wild fish in the Nordic region and is one of the best in terms of purity. Also I never experienced any fishy burps or after taste as common in other DHA pills. Highly recommended.
Donna T.
Tenaha texas
This is the best prenatal fish oil I’ve tried! This product does not leave an unpleasant aftertaste and does not upset my stomach.