Nordic Naturals Omega-3D Purified Fish Oil with Vitamin D uploaded by H S.Nordic Naturals Omega-3D Purified Fish Oil with Vitamin D uploaded by H S.

BY NORDIC NATURALS #27 in Fish Oil

Dietary Supplement. Purified Fish Oil with Vitamin D3. 3rd Party Tested Purity & Freshness. Great lemon taste! Natural Triglyceride Form. Meets our daily needs for Omega-3 and Vitamin D. Pharmaceutical Grade** and Molecularly Distilled Nordic Naturals Omega-3D liquid is a great-tasting, fresh and pure source of omega-3s, vitamin E, and vitamin D3. This formula is essential for good nutrition and overall wellness.* Omega-3D liquid provides over 100% of the daily value of vitamin D for adults and children over four years of age. **All Nordic Natu. see more...

• How does this taste? Does it give problems of fish burps?1 Answers
  • What is this best used for? 4 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nordic Naturals Omega-3D Purified Fish Oil with Vitamin D is an excellent source of essential fatty acids and vitamin D. It is easy to take. Essential Fatty Acids are helpful for heart disease, brain function, and hair and skin. Nordic Naturals prides them selves in providing quality oils free of heavy metals.
Brad C.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
I have been using this product for over a year now. I have had some field vision problems in the past due to tumors on my optic nerves. I just went for my annual check up and my visual field increased and my eye pressure actually decreased. You can also find this item on great sales too.
Katie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these fish oil pills. There is not a fishy aftertaste to these like some of the others I have tried. They are on the bigger side so I have to make sure I have a big glass of water ready. I've only experienced fishy burps once and that was because I took them on an empty stomach.
shyanne c.
I really do love that they took the time to address the fish taste that omega 3 pills have, now you taste lemon instead! Since using these I've noticed a change in my skin, hair, and my nails!
Lauren L.
Southington, CT
I take two of these daily, and ever since I began using them, my hair, skin, and nails have been very healthy. I almost never have breakout anymore. These are the best!
Allison S.
Sadorus, IL
Nordic Naturals is a brand I trust for high-quality vitamins. I used to take this fish oil pill, and only have stopped due to availability where I live.
I love that there is a lemon taste when you burp....not fish!
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
I love this product I suffer from high cholesterol and recently bought this product and it's improved my cholesterol since I went back to the doctor again!
Heather M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is some of the highest quality fish oil you can buy on the market. The price is high, but you are getting your money's worth for the quality.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste much better than most type of fish oil pills. You can take them and not feel like you have bad breath all day!
Chelsie A.
The best product for this that doesn't make you feel like you smell like fish all day
Jackie C.
What is this best used for?
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
How does this taste? Does it give problems of fish burps?