BY NORDIC NATURALS

Purity Freshness for cats and small breed dogs . Pure Omega-3 Oil Supplement Wild Anchovy and Sardine Oil Cellular health Immune system health Skin and coat health Joint health Heart health Brain development and maintenance Eye development and maintenance Measured dropper for ease of use and application accuracy No artificial flavors or colors Fatty acid in natural triglyceride form Nordic Naturals was inspired to launch our Nordic Pet Collection™ to provide dog and cat companions with the same exceptional quality oils we produce for humans, so they too can experience the benefits of our fish oils. Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet™ for Cats and Small Breed Dogs is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. It is an essential supplement to promote optimal pet health and wellness at home. Our pure omega-3 oil is derived exclusively from see more...

• "I highly recommend this product to all pets." in 1 review
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this brand of supplements! The omega 3 with vitamin D helped my vitamin D levels back to normal which in turn gave me more energy. There is no fishy taste like with some other omega 3 supplements either.
Laurel P.
Mesquite, TX
Great product. Really made his coat shiny and healthy. He also liked the taste. There are many Omega 3/fish oil pills on the market. This is one I can trust. Nothing harmful to my dog, only the best ingredients.
Ashley N.
Visalia, CA
I have been giving this to my dog for over a month and her coat/skin is much softer and hardly has any flaking. I highly recommend this product to all pets.
Sarah C.
Lexington, NC
I got a sample of this and gave it to my dog. It kept him healthy and strong. He also didn't seem to be bothers by the taste.
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Really was good for my older pet. Her vet recommended it and she seemed to respond pretty well
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
This really helps my dog stay healthy and keeps the bones and joints in good shape as well.
Chelsie H.
I Give this to my dog and she doesn't seem to mind! I love that it's natural too!
Cristy L.
My 3 kids love love it! Yes I'm not confused, my dogs! And because they are my life and my kids, I try to give them the best! And this is a great product! It is expensive so I try to buy it at Vitacost , because they have the best price! Ask me if you want my link for $10 off your first order! *Not sponsored at All!
Shaunna W.
I give this to my dog for her skin and fur. It really helps keep it moisturized and shiny.