BY NORDIC NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Purified Fish Oil for Optimal Wellness* 3rd Party Tested Purity & Freshness Great lemon taste! Natural Triglyceride Form Pharmaceutical Grade** and Molecularly Distilled Each serving of Nordic Naturals Omega-3 liquid provides approximately 1725 mg of important omega-3 fatty acids, generously fulfilling the daily recommendation by international experts of a minimum of 500 mg per day.  Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for good nutrition and overall wellness.*  Since the body cannot produce these fats, they must be consumed through diet or supplementation. *Every batch is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs.  All Nordic Naturals fish oils surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.  Certificates of Analysis available upon request. Contains see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
J.lynh V.
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 is one of the best fish oil you can get in the market right now! This softgel capsule is very easy to swallow, depending if you get the "flavored" one (lemon) it smells good and does not give you a fishy after taste. What is an extra bonus about this product is that it's organic, quality of purity is high and outstanding freshness.
KaylaMay E.
Durham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Some omeg 3 gel capsules taste bad after use. Other brands always left me with a fishy taste that I would burp up. And with this one there is no after taste which I love! This product will also help clear up any unwanted acne! Super good for you!.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
As a fitness model I take omega twice a day to help with joints and joint pain. I buy this at the local feel rite and it is fairly inexpensive. I do notice a huge change in my skin and joints when I take this daily.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
I love Nordic Naturals Omega-3. . I have been using them for over 5 years. There is no after taste at all. I will never stop using them.
Hazel G.
Nunca me cansaré de consumirlo. Mantiene mis niveles donde deben estar. Muy buen producto. Recomendado
María E.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bueno para la memoria. Excelente para todo el organismo. Un suplemento indispensable. Es muy bueno
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you take these every day? What are the benefits?
Aissha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have Vit E and flaxseed oil? and how much percentage or do you take any of it in addition to Omega 3? I am asking this because I am have really bad dry eyes lately.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
Does this leave an after taste in your mouth?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this help with anything lol?