Nordic Naturals Omega-3 1,000 mg Fish Gelatin Softgels, Lemon uploaded by JLynh V.

BY NORDIC NATURALS #42 in Beauty Supplements

A Burst of Lemon! Purity - Freshness - 3rd Party Tested Pure and Great Tasting Omega Oils Pharmaceutical Grade Distilled for Purity Omega-3 in Fish Gelatin Capsules provides EPA and DHA from purified fish oil in a 100% fish-derived gelatin capsule. Ideal for fish-eating vegetarians, Omega-3 protects the heart and supports memory and learning.* All Nordic Naturals products surpass all natural and international pharmaceutical standards for freshness and purity, and are free from heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. Every batch is third party tested to guarantee exceptional freshness and purity levels. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I have heard some pretty good things about this product from my family members.. Good for you and it doesn't have the fish taste like some other ones...
Jenniffer R.
I always try to be healthy and i usually take all my vitamins. Omega 3 is always on my shelfs! And this is the brand to go! Perfect
Chase C.
Cornelius, NC
These don't smell at all and don't leave an aftertaste, they're my favorite brand I've tried so far.
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this brand for several years, and I love it! No fishy taste. I always take it before bed for maximum absorption. Really helps my mind to stay awake during early morning classes/work.  Definitely buy again.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
Nordic Naturals hands down is the holy grail of all fish oil products. I have ADHD and this helped me heaps compared to brands you'll find at your typical drugstore, the Nordic brand makes a true difference. Another perk is that you don't have fishy burps, no fishy smell, and don't need to store it in the fridge! It is so worth the cost.
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
My favorite fish oil! No fish burps, and available in lots of stores (ex Meijer, GNC) and is affordable. My husband and I started taking it a few months ago and I feel like I notice a difference in my skin and hair, definitely softer.
Amanda L.
I got the 690 mg lemon taste ones from Meijer. I took 2 on an empty stomach hours ago and I have yet to have the dreaded fish oil BUrp!! NO FISHOIL BURP AT ALL!!!!!! I already love this product!!!!!
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Best omega 3 on the market . It doesn't contain junk . And is absorbed fast . Taste s like lemon rather than fish very pleasant . And you feel the results . Great for skin hair and nails .
Linda M.
Austin, TX
Definitely my favorite choice for Omega-3 fish oil. No fishy aftertaste. Was recommended to me by a physician. After taking regularly for a few weeks, I definitely notice a difference, including less instance of eye dryness and dry skin. Good for joint mobility, lowering cholesterol, and more.
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this product, easy to chew up or just swallow with water. I can really tell the difference with having less joint pain and inflammation.
jeimy c.
How bad do they really snell
Alice s.