Nordic Naturals DHA Fish Oil 500 mg Softgels, Strawberry

by Nordic Naturals

Dietary Supplement Natural Triglyceride Form Supports Memory, Learning, and Mood* Pharmaceutical Grade Molecularly Distilled Nordic Naturals DHA provides DHA from fish oil for mood support, proper memory, and neurological function.*  DHA also supports DHA maintenance during pregnancy and lactation.  All Nordic Naturals fish oils surpass all pharmaceutical standards for freshness and purity.  Every batch is third-party tested, showing no detected levels of heavy metals, dioxins, or PCB s. No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors. Questions?  *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nordic Naturals DHA Fish Oil 500 mg Softgels, Strawberry!
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking fish oil to lower my cholesterol several years ago. I figured I much rather take daily fish oil supplements instead of expensive cholesterol medicine. The major complaint of fish oil is getting the “fish burps” from cheaper fish oil pills. This is not the case with Nordic Naturals. Nordic Naturals is completely worth the price. They use quality ingredients and not only does the brand not give you fish burps, but they also have flavored gel caps in lemon and strawberry. The strawberry is my favorite. I wish all medicine was packed in these silky smooth capsules!
Brittany W.
Savannah, GA
I love this brand of DHA, but could do without the strawberry flavor. I picked it up at my local grocery store because I was almost out of the non flavored kind and strawberry was all they had. It wasn’t terrible but I prefer the non flavored option.
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I began taking this supplement 5 years ago as part of my prenatal regimen. This is a true dha which has the different omegas. Thee best part of this that makes it stand out amongst other fish oils is the strawberry flavor. This helps 100% to fight against that horrible fishy burp all other fish oil pills give. I will never use another brand or type of dha. This goes above and beyond just regular fish oil supplements. When I run out, I notice more pain in my joints. I highly recommend.
Victoria B.
London, London
Great product with no fishy after taste. Will continue to use. The size is also manageable

Looking for your answer?