BY NORDIC NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Supports Memory, Learning and Mood* 3rd Party Tested Purity & Freshness Great strawberry taste! Natural Triglyceride Form 500 mg High Concentrate Fish Oil Pharmaceutical Grade** and Molecularly Distilled Nordic Naturals DHA provides DHA from fish oil for mood support, proper memory, and neurological function.*  DHA also supports DHA maintenance during pregnancy and lactation.* Also available in unflavored "Prenatal DHA". **All Nordic Naturals fish oils surpass all pharmaceutical standards for freshness and purity.  Every batch is third-party tested, showing no detected levels of heavy metals, dioxins or PCBs. No gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors. Contains vitamin E derived from refined soybean oil. Customer Service:  800-662-2544 or nordicnaturals.com *These statements have not b see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
My doctor recommended that I take DHA while I was pregnant to support brain development in my baby on the way. I was leery of taking DHA because I had heard many pregnant women would burp up a fishy taste. That's where Nordic Naturals comes in because there is no fishy taste because of the strawberry flavor. Perfect! Love these! (They also are exactly the same as the Prenatal DHA, just with the strawberry flavor bonus.)
Michasia D.
I was recommended to start taking DHA for my knee pains. I have a hard time swallowing pills especially little ones so I was worried about the size and taste. But these are flavored with strawberry and because the gel they swallow smooth.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
The flavoring really helps make these much more pleasant to take. I like how this brand offers a kids version too.
Courtney P.
Johnstown , OH
Loved these took this while I was pregnant with both of my kids the taste makes it really easy to take on the daily
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product on my own without incentive or as a promotional product. As other reviewer's have mentioned the strawberry taste has an immense help on taking these supplements and makes them much easier and many more willing to take them on a daily basis so I would definitely recommend these for anyone looking for the supplement