BY NORDIC NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. Natural Triglyceride Form Supports Brain & Visual Function for Children Ages 3+. Made from 100% Arctic Cod Livers. Molecularly Distilled. Pharmaceutical Grade. Promotes Brain Development and Visual Function* Nordic Naturals Children s DHA supports development of the brain and visual systems.* These capsules can be chewed or swallowed for a delicious burst of strawberry flavor! Children s DHA contains only naturally occurring vitamin A and D. All Nordic Naturals products surpass all national and international pharmaceutical standards for freshness and purity, and are free from heavy metals, dioxins, an. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
We just started using this not so long ago. Our son has special needs and a developmental delay in speech. We thought that this would help. Well its sure has helped and my fear of him not drinking it is gone. There's no foul smell which I thought there would be. I thought for sure my son would not drink it but we mixed it in with his milk at night before you went to bed and he drank it no problem! with had no adverse effects, no gas, no crying, nothing! In fact he doesn't even notice that he's drinking it! Additionally, we've gone from zero words at the age of 3 and a half years to him calling us mama and dad within a month of using this! I've been so happy with the results that I have been trying to share with everyone I know!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
We finally found a brand that my 2 year old doesn't mind taking everyday. I give it to her in a syringe, she takes it with no fuss, takes a sip of her water right after, then goes about her toddler day. I will never go back to our old brand again. We bought this at a health food grocery store and I believe it was on sale that day so we got a good price on it. Highly recommend this product. The strawberry flavor must be magic. If my picky eater can do it, yours can too!
Mila M.
Mila M.
Las Vegas, NV
Works for adults too!

I received samples of these from my job and grabbed some for my daughter. I tried a pack of the samples myself. Not, only do they taste great! but I became very sharp and able to concentrate much better. I'm usually always groggy. my daughter's grades have improved from being able to focus better. i more than recommend these are a necessity. I'm going to buy a whole bottle and look for the adult kind.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Mega Parent Expert
DHA is so important to developing nervous systems and brains of children . The Nordic Naturals Children's DHA is a high quality oil. Nordic Naturals is a company with very high standards in the quality and effectiveness of their Omega Oils. The Strawberry flavor is my granddaughters favorite. I have bought directly from Nordic Naturals and off Amazon
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , Ca
This brand is a little bit more pricy but it is good quality! Kids should be taking an omega of some sort! These don't have the best taste even thought they say strawberry flavor! Only bad side is they are taking four soft gels a day!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert
My children hated these. They taste awful (yes ive tried them) and are super expensive compared to other products similar.
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
Monroe, NC
I purchased this at my local health food store. On a regular shopping trip, I was able to talk to a rep for Nordic Naturals, as she had a table set up with samples and handouts  and coupons.  I was able to talk to her about my son's issues and she gave me so much wonderful information about the products, and recommended this one for my son.  It was on sale, AND she gave me a coupon.  We didn't notice anything right away...  when I tried to give it to him on a spoon by itself, he hated the taste, so I just "hid" it in a cup of juice and he didn't even notice it.  Anyway, we didn't notice any changes at all...  or we thought we didn't. So when the bottle was gone, I didn't purchase any more.  BUT then after a week of not giving it to him, he was complaining that he was having trouble focusing at school. He said he didn't feel like he could THINK.  SO, I purchased some more, and started giving it to him every day again and he never complained again!  His grades in school even went up!!!
Cheri L.
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
someone recommended I start giving my son DHA supplement to help with some attention issues. This product has been a life saver and I love it! I will for sure purchase it again and the company has OUTSTANDING customer service. I wrote them and asked for samples of their products so my son could try before we buy and they sent me a whole care package of samples and info! Love everything about this product, oh and my very picky eater son will drink it down no problem, he likes it!
Melynda W.
Melynda W.
Mcchord Afb, WA
Our family absolutely loves our Nordic Naturals! My kiddos ASK for these vitamins and price wise they are a tremendous value for the premium vitamin category. With three kiddos taking these it doesn't break the bank.
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Someone tried these vitamins recommend them or not
nicole n.
nicole n.
Can i use this for my two year old?
Jesy O.
Jesy O.
Is this great for 2 years old?
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
What does this product do?
Aury R.
Aury R.
Morovis , Puerto Rico
Its really works? i would like to know.