BY NORDIC NATURALS

Nordic Folklore says, at twilight trolls gather cloudberries found along the banks of the fjord waters. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, cloudberries have a delicious sweet and sour citrus taste.  Nordic Naturals has captured the taste and benefits found in these berries to support growth and development during the early years.* Nordic Berries deliver the quality you have come to expect from Nordic Naturals. This multivitamin makes an ideal companion to any of our fruit-flavored fish oil products for children.  Our Nordic Berries are pectin based, with no gelatin or added coloring. Sour Coating: organic sucrose crystals, fumaric acid. This product does not contain gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors. nordicnaturals.com   800-662-2544 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This produ see more...

• We have some natural gummy vitamins, and we have had trouble with...1 Answers
Buy on Pure Pr...*
Ruby M.
Austin, Texas
As a pharmacy tech i would defiantly recommend these to parents for their children they have a great taste to them and are extremely good for growing kids.
Joya W.
These are pretty good. Taste well and are natural which is even better, kids and adults like them.
Krystalrose B.
The kiddies love them and so do adults! They are the most convenient way to give your child vitamins and enjoy them!
Kayla A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Real food vitamins for my real kids! My daughter lives the taste, and so do I! I find it hard not to eat one (or two) when I give her her daily vitamins. This is a brand I highly recommend and will always use.
Kirbee N.
Sioux Center, IA
We have some natural gummy vitamins, and we have had trouble with this getting really hard and chewy before the bottle is finished, because they have no preservatives. How soft do these stay?